chapter 3

"He's the sweetest guy I've met.... He treats me like a princess" Ariana expressed blushing. "Are you sure he is who he seems,most people who act all sweet and loving are the ones with the darkest hearts.I'll advice you try to distance yourself from him until you have fully studied his behaviors" Michelle suggested to her sister who was being babied by her boyfriend ken. Can't you remember all I've told you.

      On a windy night ......

  Drunk Michelle was walking down the road from muscovites before she was seen by one of the youngest billionaires in Dubai.
    "Hey pretty how are you doing and why are you walking alone on this lonely street" Ken said admiring the beautiful damsel dressed in a short blue sequence dress,gladiator heels,silver Chanel bag,a necklace, matching bracelet, ring and earrings made from real Russian diamonds.
    " I am coming from the best place ever"Ariana screamed smiling while looking at the sky. Seeing this, ken could detect that Ariana was drunk so he held by her right walking down the street.

............................................

"What am I doing here"Ariana asked no one while she was looking at the magnificent guest room of a two bedroom duplex.
   Still confused she stood up from the bed made by the best furniture factory of Dubai and walked out of the room through a brown coloured door of the white room.
  "Ohhh you are awake" ken said smiling.
           "Where am I"
            "Who are you"
             "How did I get here"
               "What am I doing here"
       Ariana kept questioning.
  "Which question do you want me to answer first"Ken asked politely.
       "Start from the beginning"

       "I saw you walking alone so I decided to walk you home. It was obvious you were drunk so I wanted you to be safe, while we were walking you fell asleep while we were still walking. I then decided to bring you to my house and here you are" ken explained.
       "Oopps I'm so sorry for the stress I caused you and thanks for everything. I really appreciate your kindness."

........................................................…........

(On the phone)
Ken: this is Kenneth frodd

Ariana: and you're speaking with Ariana Smith( chuckling). So wats up ken ?? Hope ya doing well

Ken: yeah I'm cool, how're are you to dearie

Ariana: I'm good too. Thanks for the other day I absolutely appreciate.

Ken: it's a pleasure..

Ariana: So how can I return your favour ???

Ken: Are you sure you wouldn't turn my request down??????

Ariana: As long as it is within my reach.

Ken: okay would go out for lunch with meee on Sunday

Ariana: hmm I guess I'll be occupied on...

Ken: please don't turn me down mademoiselle

Ariana: so what's the time

Ken: probably 2:00 pm

Ariana: alright 2:00 pm it is. I'll talk to you later gat some stuffs to do. Good night

Ken: Alright have a good night rest.( Hangs up)

...........................................................................

   "He's been so sweet and loving do you Know how we're planning our future. And I'm sure he'll propose to his beloved soon". Ariana defended ken.

    ...................................

"So I wouldn't actually become miss Ariana Kenneth frodd" Ariana said to her husband on their wedding night. " Yeah this is actually real, I got married to the woman of my dreams" ken replied to his newly wedded wife.