Chapter 1: The beginning of everything

Author:

Word = Thoughts.

*Word* = Action during speech.

...

It was night in the city of Karakura, the moonlight from the streetlamps illuminated the streets, everything was quiet, until...

A baby was seen on a woman's lap, she had a large cut on her abdomen, blood was flowing, she was jumping from rooftop to rooftop with her child in hand. 

???: Just a little longer, hold on just a little longer

As she jumps onto one of the rooftops, her foot fails and she falls to the street. Before the impact, she protects the youngest child there, slowly getting up, and with heavy breathing, she walks with a limp.

???: Hang in there Y/n, we're almost there...

She approaches some apartments...

Climbing the stairs with difficulty, she leaves a trail of blood on the floor

Climbing the stairs with difficulty, she leaves a trail of blood on the floor. Arriving near one of the doors, the woman knocks repeatedly, hoping that the resident will answer.

???(2): Coming.

A male voice is heard, he unlocks the door and opens it.

???(2): Friend, the pizza has already been delivered-

Stopping mid-speech, he sees the woman sighing and runs to hug her.

???(2): Emi! What happened?!

The woman with tears falling from her eyes, a faint smile appears on her face.

Emi: Kenji, it's so good to see you-

She coughs up blood and the man begins to worry and get desperate.

Kenji: W-What can I do? I don't know how to use kido and we can't call an ambulance.

The woman puts her hand on the man's face, trying to calm him down.

Emi: Shhh, calm down, everything will be fine, I didn't come here expecting you to cure me, but to save our son.

She gestures, showing the child sleeping peacefully in her arms.