Chapter 5

*Christian Braun & Aaron Gordon- Cuddling together*

Credits to the YouTube and the dude for the music. Just a disclaimer: I don't own this music so yeah. Anyways enjoy the moments where Christian Braun & Aaron Gordon were cuddling together.

It was a lazy day at Chris' great aunt house. Nothing to do at home and all that stuff, but they would enjoy each other's company just like any couples would do. "So Aaron, what are we going to do today?" Chris asks. "Hmmmm, nothing to do Chris, but you know what made us feel less bored?" He wondered. "What made us feel less bored babe?" Chris followed. "Cuddle with me," Chris was unaware that he and Aaron Gordon would be doing a cuddle session together in bed.

Christian Braun: wait really?

Aaron Gordon: yeah, remember you said that cuddling will make us feel less bored?

Christian Braun: sure, let's go for it.

Since Christian Braun is wearing house shorts and T-shirt all he could do was to move closer to his bed and snuggle with him. Aaron wraps his arms around Chris' waist. (No worries they're on their clothes, so Chris will not get pregnant in the chapter unless requested.)

~ Okay we can nap while reading this haha ~

Chris was seen cuddling with his 6'8" partner Aaron Gordon while they were sharing the room together. Since it was the two of them who were living in Chris' great aunt house and Aaron Gordon was on the side of the bed wrapping his arms around Chris' waist.

Aaron Gordon: Chris?

Christian Braun: Yeah?

Aaron Gordon: How would you like the idea of starting a family on our own together?

Christian Braun: What? When do you feel excited about the baby plans?

Aaron Gordon: I don't know, it's just that I can hardly wait to start a family with you.

Christian Braun: Seriously? I don't want to get pregnant in the summer league you know?

Aaron Gordon: I know, I spent more time with you, but do you think we can consider having a family on our own?

Christian Braun: It depends, but we will have to wait and see.

~ Christian Braun and Aaron Gordon were cuddling together in bed especially when they didn't feel like doing anything today ~

Chris and Aaron were in bed embracing each other. Well of course, Aaron Gordon wraps his arms around Chris' waist. Unless Christian Braun wears a silk nightgown to go to bed, it would be more likely to make Aaron Gordon go oooohs. Somehow, both sides of the family had speculated that Christian Braun could be pregnant with Aaron Gordon's baby (Will be on both parts like Crazy Beautiful You and the How's of Us.) Otherwise, they're not planning to have kids at the moment.

When Chris' father arrives at the house, he saw the two men sleeping in the room together. He smiled seeing the two of the couple being together. After checking on the two men. Chris wakes up and asked if he and Aaron would go out anywhere tonight.

Christian Braun: So Aaron

Aaron Gordon: yeah?

Christian Braun: I was thinking if we could go to Chili's I know they have the best nachos.

Aaron Gordon: really?

Christian Braun: yes or yet, we can go to the movies together.

Aaron Gordon: actually, we can go to Chili's tonight.

Christian Braun: Okay 😁.

~ Chili's Bar and Grill ~
7:30pm,

Chris and Aaron were enjoying each other's company while they were planning on doing another housework. In the meantime, they were thinking of making some changes on the spare bedrooms at Chris' great aunt house. However, something came up in their mind like what if Aaron Gordon planned on wanting Christian Braun to be pregnant with their baby? Chris will have to wait and see. They eat out together just like any couples would do. In fact, they were talking about their future together. Although, Aaron will do anything to take care of Chris.

One night after the dinner date,

Aaron Gordon placed his hand on Chris' flat belly.

Aaron Gordon: how would you like to have a mini Gordon running around?

Christian Braun: I think that would be great because it's so quiet in the house.

Aaron Gordon: Oh okay.

Christian Braun: if we planned to have a baby, then we can make this work. From planning on doing the house renovations to now planning for a baby.

Aaron Gordon: okay.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! How's it going? In case you may be wondering, do you want Christian Braun to be pregnant with Aaron Gordon's baby. If yes let me know and what chapter?- Jessica