kick a**

Sorry about the other chapter and how it says Adams POV and not Cameron's POV but I tried everything to fix it but it won't work so whatever I'll have to deal with it:(

Jinx's POV

I was walking to math with casey,
when Casey had to goto the washroom so of course we both went and we heard monaing we both start laughing like what the bird poo8p then all of a sudden the stall door opens and of course it was Amanda the school slug every guy has banged her and everyone knows she's easy and I'm pretty sure she's even done it with a few girls.

Amanda rolls her eyes "excuse you wannabes" she says shoulder chucking me

I huff let's just say me and Amanda don't particularly get along. She pretty much bullies me and I'm done.

"I have a question" i say smirking

Amanda rolls her eyes, and I take that as a go

"Do you ever feel like a horry slut with your legs open? Do you know that they shut that they are legs their used for walking and your Regina (word I use for vigina) is use for peeing"

I say with a look of peer amusment.

"Hahahha" I look to my right to see Casey on the floor laughing with her phone out videoing me I go red did I just say that? What has gotten into me?

"Ugh" Amanda says in a high pitch voice then goes to slap me but I dodge it.

"I can't believe your ugly ass just called me a slut" Amanda says in disbelief

"Well believe it sister" I said getting all sassy and more confident in myself

"You are an ugly virgin and a parentless orphan" Amanda says smirking

That's when Casey stoped laughing and stood beside me she looked to kill

"You a nasty bicth aren't yah" Casey says walking closer to Amanda's face, I grabbed her wrist so she wouldn't do anything stupid.

Amanda didn't back down though I knew where this was going and I didn't like it I'm a good girl I don't get into fights but would I get in trouble she started it.

Then we hear the stall squeak and look over Damien ,yah,st wow he was the one doing it with her. He looked up, with a grin on his face.

"You both should go get yourself checked out for STDs" I say putting my hands on my hip.

"Ugh" is all Damien said.

Amanda walked past me and shoved me to the wall l, I fell she then kicked me and looked down at me "orphan" thats it.