L W T Vampire Brothers❤ (2)

Jake / Bri: Wassup!, you’ve now made it to part 2 of this beautiful and crazy story of mine, Lol, I hope you enjoyed the first part and we’re just gonna continue to the part where we were in part 1 if you do remember what happened. Okay so since I’m feelin a little lazy, everyone stared at Asher and Tequila as they got out of the car and started talking about them so now we’re just gonna skip through his whole day onto his last class in highschool.

[In Asher’s Last Class (8)]

The Teacher: *Teaching*

Students: *Sleeping, bored, doing the work, talking, laughing, and on their devices*

Asher: *Walks into the class with Tequila* um excuse me? *taps on the teachers shoulder*

Students: *Got quiet and started to stare at Asher and Tequila*

The Teacher: *Stops teaching and looks at Asher and Tequila* Oh!, are you two the new students the principal told me about this morning?

Tequila: *Laughs* I’m new but this short cutie Asher isn’t, he just hasn’t been in school lately sir.

Asher: *Blushes a whole lot and punches Tequila in his arm* yeah sir I just haven’t been coming because I’ve been sick.

The Teacher: Oh so you're the one who I forgot about!, well then I guess you’ll have to-

Random Girl: HURRY UP AND INTRODUCE YOURSELVES CUTIES!!!

Random Boy: YEAH AND LET ASHER GO FIRST!!!

Tequila: *Laughs again and puts an arm around Asher* bad cuties first Asher~

Students: *Pay close attention to them*

Asher: *Smirks, takes off his glasses, and takes Tequila’s arm off of him*

Random Boy: HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT HIS GLASSES!

Asher: *Gets on top of the teachers desk* THANK YOU!

The Teacher: *Crosses his arms while looking at Asher* {I usually wouldn’t ever allow this but shit, fuck the rules}

Tequila: *Crosses his arms and looks at Asher while smiling* {I can’t wait to see how this goes~}

Asher: My name’s Asher but most of you can call me Ash, I’m 19 years old, my sexuality is Gay, I’m very depressed along with other things, I’m mostly anti-social, I’m super single and probably always will be-

Random Boy: SO YOU WOULD DATE ME?!

Tequila: *Goes into angry possessive mode* NO HE FUCKING WOULDN’T YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT! {Asher belongs to me}

Asher: Actually, yes, yes I would, at least I think so *crosses arms*

Everyone In The Classroom: *Hears bells ring, get their stuff, and leave*

Jake / Bri: Welp, that went well, anyways, when Asher got home and went into his room, Asher’s parents wanted to talk to Tequila about something.

[In Asher’s Living Room] All Of Them: *Sit down on the couch*

Tequila: Okay so what did you wanna talk to me about? *puts both hands in his jacket pockets*

Asher’s Mom: We don’t want that little brat anymore in this house!

Asher’s Dad: We’ve only kept him here to use him and his powers along with his auntie but now we don’t want this disappointment of a son anymore!

Jake / Bri: If you’re wondering what Asher is doing, he’s just cutting again while listening to loud suicidal music but anyways.