part nine

After that we stayed the night with eachother, we slept, we cuddled, we kissed. In the morning I woke up to our parents voice.
"Alex, wake up they are at home" I woke him up
He tip toed back to his room. While we ate breakfast we talked like usual just with some feelings.
After we went on a walk. We kissed we talked we were so in love until.

We are on our way home and not gonna lie I didn't want to go home. I don't wanna go back to reality. When we arrived at home, I got sick, I got that sick I passed out. I woke up in the hospital. I was sick I felt bad.
after two weeks
The doctors came, I got diagnosed with cancer. I passed out from stress. I had a pretty dream.
Me and Alex, before our wedding day. I got a pretty white long dress I got real flowers in my hair pretty makeup. Alex was so gorgeus, he looked so unreal. His darkbrown hair was so fluffy and so healthy looking. We got married.
Right after that I remember we had our first daughter her name is Liza. I watched her grow up, she looked like me and she was so happy.
I just want Alex to be happy, I don't have enough time left, I want him to find someone who will make him happier then did I.
On that night, when I took my last breath I thought about Alex, I will watch him from up there. On my funeral I watched my whole family cry because of me, Lexy was crying, dad was crying Alex was crying. I'm gonna watch his every move and protect him. I'm gonna watch his smile every day, crying to be with him. It hurts me seeing him hurting because of me. I didn't mean to do this.
10 years later
Alex now has a wife. Her name is Katie. She is a brown haired tall girl with blue eyes. Her body is perfect and they are already planning their wedding. I'm happy to watch Alex healing from my lost. I will love him forever and I hope he will love me forever.