Spina di Rosula

N/A: Xiaolumi meet a rather unique and some would say eccentric woman named Navia. Whom lends them a hand with Lyney and Lynette's trial; Ganyu makes a discovery about Vesperus's Yaksha half as the moonless night arrives.

..............................................

Well this got a great deal out of control didn't it? What should have been a fun and relaxed night out with her beloved brave to see their new friends' performance had just become a bloody disaster. Emphasis on the bloody cause that poor man had been squished flatter than one of Sara's egg rolls!! That had been a nasty sight to behold for many. Some had screamed and dramatically fainted, others left confused, and some had lost their dinner. Xiao and Lumine seemed unfazed, well not too badly at least. Poor Lyney and Lynette however you could see it in their eyes and the bristling of his sister's lashing tail; They had been very confused and shaken.

Charges of murder had been pressed against the twins, unjustly so in their eyes. And yet it felt like the twins were scared and hiding something they weren't ready to talk about. It hadn't escaped their notice but they were not sure and thus had not pried as they went around investigating. Paimon up to her usual shenanigans which had caused Xiao to get a deadpan expression and Lumine to giggle. 

"Thank you so much."thanked Lynette.

"I won't let you down, promise."assured Lumine.

"Lumine's pretty used to this sort of thing. I am even getting used to all the harlequinade nonsense we keep finding ourselves in somehow."assured Xiao.

"Yeah, just leave it to us."agreed Paimon.

"Lumine, im'm going back min ped- with Neuvillette."stated Xiao calmly.

Lyney and Lynette looked briefly confused by the odd language but Lumine smiled as she watched him vanish in mist. She had taken notice the mist was gaining an astral starry gleam to it very slowly. "What did he say just now? I made out a few words but not all of them."Lyney wondered.

"He said he was going to go speak with Neuvillette. I presume it's due to the fact we won't be allowed to leave and we don't have his medicine the Goddess of Wisdom created for him on hand."Lumine explained. "So I'm assuming he's asking if he'll be permitted to get it or have somebody go to our temporary residence in the Elton Trench."

"Is he ill? I noticed earlier today he was acting strangely."whispered Lynette.

"Yes and no. I-It's hard to explain but it's damage done from a difficult past and surviving not just the archon war but the Cataclysm too. Best way I can describe it is that he's suffered a lot but it's not my place to give his past, it's my husband's right and I'll respect that. If he ever decides to tell anybody that is his freedom and choice to make."Lumine stated bluntly. But to her surprise there was understanding sparking in their eyes, especially Lyney's violet eyes at her words. Seemed she had hit a chord that hit home for the twin performers.

"Understandable, everyone has things they would rather stay in the past..."nodded Lynette.

"Speaking of which since we are going to be investigating, Paimon has a quick question for you. Where did Lynette go during the performance?"Paimon urged.

"I actually want to know too. It'd help us investigate and rule out any variables if we have your alliabies."agreed Lumine with post haste. Paimon usually was not the sharpest tool in the armory but even Lumine knew she had her rare moments and this was one of those moments.

"Ah, well I'm afraid that would involve some trade secrets as magicians–!?"Lynette was quick to cut her brother off with a smack of her tail, her ears perked to the side. "Sister?"