Some Things to Know

PLEASE SCROLL ON ALL CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY SO IT COUNTS AS A READ COUNT (I think?)

according to Wattpad FAQ it says "In order for our system to count a read, a reader must land on a story part and then start to scroll through the page."

This is some info that you could skip.

Loafy (me): My content is cringy but I try to make stuff funny! There is some killing and stuff so you have been warned. Oh yeah and this story is clean. I also will have OCs (original characters). Here are they:

Loafy - Myself but fictional and a different age, 14 years old, weird, dark hair, tries to be funny, anger issues, a bit crazy, wears sunglasses indoors ( and outdoors), likes to make cursed writings and ships, everyone has mixed feelings about her.

Gordon - My IRL cat but human, male, blondie, outgoing, prankster, a bit clingy and loud, brave, 10 years old, a pickpocket boy, has the senses of a cat, some people like him, some people find him annoying, has a crush on DJ, wears average poor people clothes, kind of loyal to Fagin???

DJ - My older IRL cat but human, black hair, 15 years old, female, has vitiligo, quiet, sensitive, keeps to herself, Fagin wants her to be a prostitute but she refuses, a pickpocket girl, skilled as Dodger in pickpocketing, Dodger sees it as competition but DJ doesn't care, most people thinks she's weird, has the senses of a cat, dislikes Gordon, not exactly loyal to anyone (Fagin and Sikes don't trust her), likes to wear tuxedos???

Sage - Not based of anyone/thing, male, dirty blond hair, curious, 12 years old, happy-go-lucky 75% of the time, smart, clumsy(???), Brownlow's servant, sees Brownlow as a guardian figure, Bedwin takes care of him, sees Bedwin as a mother figure, aims to be like Brownlow, very loyal to Brownlow and Bedwin, a bit jealous of Oliver but has a good friendship with him, obeys the law, wears nice clothes, hates Bill and Fagin's gang because they are responsible for his twin sister's' death.

Miles - 22 year old male, 100% original, thief and robber, lives with Bet, in a cheap apartment between Fagin's and Sikes' houses, helps Monks stalk Oliver for money, has a crush on Nancy, which she knows of, but she can't love him because of Sikes, tries to spend time with Nancy, became half good guy half bad guy after Nancy's death, treats Bet better than how Sikes treats Nancy, shot himself when Fagin's gang was exposed, kinda dates Nancy as a ghost???Always wears a piece of cloth on his neck to cover neck wound (from suicide).