Chapter 8

Class 1a had a little break after their final year exams. Aizawa had informed them of the hero training camp that was going to hold immediately following their break.
The class was excited but he told them the reason for such measures was to prepare them as much as possible for the future due to the rise in villain attacks. Izuku and Stain's mission to spy on the league of villains was relatively smooth. They informed the Hero Safety Commission of the newer members of the league and about their quirks. So far All for One never spoke since that day and they both wondered when he'd make a move.
"Man this is getting boring, all they do is argue all day. Makes me wonder if we really have anything to worry about with them" Izuku sighed annoyed. Stain had a small chuckle.
"It seems Shigaraki's childish tendencies have transferred over to them like some disease"
They both went silent as Shigaraki began to speak.
"Master, our informant in UA told us about a certain training camp out in the woods. I think we should attack them, and see if I can get my hands on Katsuki Bakugo"
At first the screen was blank until All for One's voice echoed.
"Very well Tomura, I'll have a few Nomu ready for you. It would seem you have plans for Bakugo"
"Yes master"
The feed cut off and they decided that was enough for one night.
"You've got school tomorrow don't you?" Stain asked. Izuku nodded and yawned.
"Yeah. Our training camp trip is tomorrow, but we'll have to inform the commissioner about this immediately"
Stain nodded and they both jumped off.

-
The trip was filled with loud and excited chatter. The students were eagerly chatting away about the training camp and how strong they would get by the end of it. Izuku however was a different case. He really did try but he was only 15, and there was so much his body could handle. He was fast asleep on Uraraka's lap. He fell on it but the girl was too polite to shove him off.
"You know Midoriya seems off these days" Tsuyu pointed out. The others agreed as they had noticed the slight changes in their class president.
"Yeah, he looks tired all the time. And I think he's hiding something from us" Mina said with a slight worry.
"We should let him rest. I'm sure he has alot of responsibilities and it's simply taking it's toll on him" Momo explained. The bus came to a halt as Uraraka shook him awake.
"Hey Midoriya, we're here"
Izuku got up looking around, and realized what happened.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know when it happened" he said with a small bow.
"It's not a big deal. We're friends right?"
They both got off the bus and were greeted by the Wild Wild Pussycats.
Izuku looked far off into the distance and could make out a building of some sorts. His brain was quick to figure out that they would have to get there on their own. By the time the others picked up on this it was too late as they were launched off the side of the mountain. They all landed with thuds and yelled curses up the cliffside.
"Please come closer so I can touch you all" Izuku said tiredly.
They were all shrunk to any sizes and were really in awe of his everything seemed gigantic at this size.
"The monsters won't pick up on our movement as long as you remain quiet"
Aizawa as soon as he lost sight of the students just sighed. Midoriya really should let them fight their own battles.
"Where'd they go?" Pixie Bob asked confused. Aizawa sighed again.
"Overprotective class rep" he said and headed towards the bus.

-
It took not too long for the students to reach the base, Izuku though made it clear that from now on they were on their own.
"We are all here to get stronger, and me helping you all the time isn't going to pay off. From now on it's every man for themselves, regardless if there's anything you need we'll all be willing to help each other out. So let's all give it everything!"
"YEAH!!" the class shouted in unison.
"You certainly know how to rile up the class" Aizawa said to Izuku when the class had all split.
"It's my job. As the class president ... I have to look out for them, let them keep their light and not lose hope"
Aizawa turned a bit at his choice of words. He decided to ask Midoriya a question.
"You've probably been asked this before ... but what type of hero do you want to become?"
"It's simple. I want to be the hero that nobody knows, I'll do my part from the shadows ... and they'll do their part in the spotlight" Izuku said pointing at his classmates.
Aizawa looked down in understanding. This certainly wasn't a naive answer. This kid had done stuff in his life that no kid his age should be doing.
"And how far are you willing to go?"
"As far as I need to ..."
Aizawa gained a better understanding of Izuku Midoriya that night. A truly selfless person that wanted nothing to do with the spotlight. With a quirk like his he could easily become number 1, but this was the path he was chosing.
"You know this path is full of thorns right?" Aizawa asked again.
"I know, but that's exactly why I'm the one taking it ... so my friends can keep their purity, and don't have to stain their hands with the sins of society ... I'll be the one to carry that burden for them ... They may think I'm just their class president till we become pros, but for me it's a lifetime job. I have to keep their paths clear ... no matter what"
Aizawa couldn't come up with anything else as Izuku's words hit deep. They just sat there watching the other students mess around and have a good time.