𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

THE GLADE was intimidating to be completely honest. The four tall, towering, ivy clad, stone walls not even the slightest bit welcoming. Fifty odd teenage boys - with the exception of the glade's only girl - with all sorts of hormonal feelings seeping out of their pores. The obvious curiosity as to where the hell they could possibly be, having not a single clue about their past and memories so too left with the only option of attempting 'normality'. As unfortunate as it sounds Maya looked for the best in most things, taking advantage of the deadheads where no one else roamed to read or re-explore the deep forest with Bark. Dealing with the Glader's many antics was also an eventful time pass. Not one she favoured though.

With the sun slowly but surely began to make its exit Maya was finally able to rid herself of her stressful jobs for the da- "MAYAA".... "HELP!". Oh but she wasn't. The newest edition to the band of Gladers was Chuck. His bright, chubby and bubbly person was running to her desperately whilst across the grass, glaring- in fact fuming, was Gally who is the exact opposite of dear Chuck. She could only hope that she wouldn't have to deal with the outcome of another disastrous joke played on the older boy. Although hoping could only do so much for her. By the time she had finished her exhausted sigh Chuck had already started rambling on about the many ways Gally was going kill him for stealing his worn out clothes whilst enjoying the last of the hot water.

Since his arrival, Chuck looked to Maya as his older sister as did a few of the other Gladers so it only made sense for him to come rushing to her with his every problem and mistake, regardless the size.

"-I swear the look on his face was priceless coming out of the shower but I'm in deep klunk right now, tell him not to murder me like Winston does the pigs", Chuck gasped, turning to see Gally making his way over. It was true, the look on the angry boys face was humorous and something Maya would be handing over to Minho.
"Just follow me and run!" Maya started her sprint with Chuck trailing behind. Luck for the pair it was Minho's much deserved day off. Not so lucky for Minho that he was dealing with another Chuck and Gally feud, but if Maya was involved he supposed he didn't care.

Minho, sat on a bench with a few of their mutual friends discussing something Chuck for Maya couldn't care for as they came towards him. Her hands behind him on his shoulders, steadying herself. "Hey Minho, so you know how you love me and would forever take my side in everything because I'm your beloved girlfriend?", Maya not so casually said.
Nervous on how this situation would play out, preferably her winning.
"Chuck, I swear down that I am putting you in the slammer for two weeks!" Gally roared, everyone now concerned. Minho was one of the few in the Glade who were bigger and stronger than Gally, always ready to do anything at the drop of a hat for his girl.
"What the shuck happened now?" Minho questioned
"I'll tell you what happened! The little shuck stole my clothes again and it'll be the last shucking time!"
Chuck and Maya's snickers from behind their Minho shield didn't help to calm the situation one bit but the sight of big, brave, bold Gally in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist appeared very much amusing. The boy's interesting apparel was attracting various stares and giggles from other Gladers, only infuriating him more even Minho was struggling to compress his laugh.
"Right, Gally maybe just don't leave your clothes defenceless next time"

"Defenceless?! What the shuck did you want me to do? Ask one of the builders to look after them?"

"Well if that's what it takes then maybe"

"You all are shucked in the head."

"Um apologies Gally... here's your clothes back..", Chuck said quietly trying not to let a snigger escape.
And it all seemed so easy when he snatched his clothes from Chucks grasp, stormed off muttering profanities under his breath. Maya stood on her tip toes and placed a kiss to Minho's cheek and said her thanks as did Chuck before wandering off to annoy someone with a better temper. Minho didn't want just a kiss on the cheek so he spun on his heel, placed his hands on Maya's petite waist and gave her an unexpected kiss that led to his tongue snaking its way into her mouth. It was stopped short with Maya being the only one of the two to realise their surroundings, beside their friends for anyone to see Maya wasn't huge on making out with these particular circumstances. Minho on the other hand had absolutely no shame whatsoever.

"Bloody hell Minho, you'd think when Alby told you to limit the PDA you'd have listened", this came from the English blondie on the bench patiently waiting to resume their chat about who knows what. This earned a light chuckle from Maya, complete unaware of Alby's light and friendly warning.
"Guess we'll just have to take this somewhere else" Minho retorted.
With that said, the Glade's only couple walked towards the Homestead with the highest hopes of some much needed privacy to continue on with their interrupted antics.

A/N : I'll leave the rest up to your imagination because I have to clue how to end this. If you have any tips to improve my writing please let me know! Again, any requests can be sent through at any time.

Word Count: 958