8

1:30 am
We've already spent most of an hour here, and the eerie quiet is starting to get to me.
"Alright I know this might sound a little crazy, but I think we should split up." I voice startling everyone by breaking through the silence.
"Ummm I don't know." Micayla says glancing sideways at Ever. She is just staring at the floor, her small pink lips trembling.
"It's ok, how about I split off and you guys can stick together." I offer. I visibly see Micayla sigh.
"Uh, ya ok, if you're good with that." She says, distracted with Ever and her shuffling.
"B-be careful." Ever croaks.
"I will. Here, how about you give me your phone, so I can meet up with you guys around 2? Sound good?" I suggest. "
Ya, ya that sounds perfect." Micayla answers, sliping Ever's phone out of her pocket and handing it to me. The clock says 1:30 am. We stood there for a minute, just looking at each other.
"Well..." I say. "I guess I'll see you guys in a bit!"
"Ya, hope you find the boys quickly!" Micayla says shakily. We both know what the other is meaning. The fact that we don't know what's in here and that maybe the boys aren't even here. I give them both a quick hug, and turn around toward the hall staring down the darkness that lies ahead.