♡ Her heart ♡

For as long as she could remember, Aiko had always felt there was something wrong. She had always felt a dark presence within her. It held a deathly grip on her. It held her from her feelings, leaving her as an empty husk, holding a dark demon inside. Her soul had forever ached to feel something, to feel anything. But her hope was never enough. No one ever understood her pain, no one ever tried. She was alone in her own little prison that she would never escape from.

She longed for the day she could feel her heart beat, but to cover the pain she held a false smile and bright eyes, hoping that others would accept her disguise. Her fake passion held her up through her cold grey existence.

Aiko entered Chisei High School still with this dark cloud over head, she attended the school for 2 years, waiting for the day she would escape to find her missing piece out in the world. Little had she known, her lost key was closer to her then ever.

Entering her third year of High School, Aiko's life felt plain as ever and empty. She spoke to no one, listened to no one and participated in nothing. No club, no friends, no feelings. No one noticed her, no one knew her name, she was nothing to anyone and no one meant anything to her. Until suddenly, one of her seniors turned to her, held his hand out, and asked her for a pencil. In that very moment, she met his eyes and felt his smile. Her life became full of bright vivid colors, and her eyes became open to the world around her. For once, she could feel her heart beating through her chest.

Once receiving the pencil, the boy turned away and left Aiko with her heart fighting to escape out her throat. She couldn't loose this feeling, she couldn't loose this bright world that had come to her so suddenly. She needed this, she needed him. Her heart that had once ached with pain and lonesome, now was filled with deep desire and passion that she could feel in her fingertips.

The boy shared her hair color, a long dark Brown-grey hue. He had beautiful blue eyes as apposed to her dark black ones. His smile was soft and sweet, genuine and loving. She felt her own smile slowly become more real then anything. This boy he was her missing piece. He was what Aiko needed in her life.

Following him around school, just out of his view, she admired him. Could he not hear her heart pounding through the halls? Could her not feel her soul ache to intertwine with his own? She longed to show him. She awaited the moment she could show him the wonderful things he had made her feel. Why could he not feel the same? Aiko quickly found her answer.

Her beloved could never see her from behind the eyes of another, or many others. Suddenly she realized that all around her were others who's hearts ached for her beloved just as much. Others who wanted her key for their own locks. Her agony couldn't rest. She couldn't loose this feeling, she couldn't loose the one thing keeping her soul alive. No one could take that from her. No one deserved him as much as her.

She needed this more then anything this boy Haruki Yamaguchi was her's, and she would destroy everything and anything, that stood in her way from his light.