losing track of time.

phoenix sanders. born december third 2000. a sagittarius. is a programmer with a b.s degree in information systems and tech management. spends time modifying her vehicle and cooking.

sevyn kempt. born july seventh 2001. a cancer. is a registered nurse but is currently in school for her b.s in biological science to further her career in a different direction. forensic pathology. spends her time gaming, buying makeup and studying.

<3

Phoenix checked her wrist that held her apple watch to view the current time. nine o'clock   "shit." she snapped rummaging through her oversized tote to retrieve her keys to unlock the suburban townhome occupied by her and her lover sevyn. this had been the third time this week she'd made it home late from work after promising to be in earlier each day.

the woman knew sevyn had lost her patience and was about to cause hell when she entered the home. before she could even turn the locks she heard their toy  poodle barking and the front door swung open so hard it could've came off the hinges.

" your food is in the microwave." sevyn mumbled dragging her slippers across the hard wood flooring making her way back into the shared bedroom. their puppy eyed her down before following sevyn.

" i know im in trouble don't look at me like that leo " she bucked at the small dog. phoenix put her bag down on the sectional and placed her keys on the island before darting into the bedroom.

" i don't care phoenix just eat , shower and go to sleep i have to work in the morning." sevyn snapped before the poor girl could get her thoughts out. "but im sor-"

"you're sorry nix, you're always sorry. i get off work and still find the time to get home on time , cook and study. meanwhile you do whatever and i let it fly but that's my fault. so with that goodnight." she expressed before turning her back towards her fiancé.

phoenix felt like an asshole. she had been neglecting her partner and had no regard for the effort she was putting forward this week.

"i sincerely apologize i haven't been being the best partner this week and that's on me its no excuse. im taking full accountability for my faults. i don't want you to go to bed upset. can we please talk about it even if you feel the need to yell and fuss at me i'll take that over you going to sleep with all this on your m-" phoenix countered while peeling the thick ugg comforter off of sevyn before her words got caught in her throat.

"focus focus focus sex doesn't fix anything"she mumbled more to herself. her fiancé was wearing a fenty set that she could remember being asked about at the beginning of last week exposing everything she had to offer. she was fully moisturized , glowing and not to mention she wore a "phoenix" nameplate necklace around her neck. "yeah she was trying to get fucked tonight" the girl thought.

she cleared her throat before speaking again. "i want to work through this tonight. " sevyn sat up and stared deeply into phoenix's brown orbs. which was her favorite feature. "me too pretty." sevyn couldn't be frustrated with her partner for too long she loved her too much for that.

" i feel like we never spend time with each other anymore nix. it's always me and leo and by the time you get home it's time to sleep and start the day over. i miss you." said girl's voice cracked signaling that she was going to cry and right on cue the tears came.

"nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you"

the result of phoenix's actions were placed right in front of her and she didn't feel good about it to say the least. in fact she felt like complete shit. this woman meant everything to her and to make her feel less than that tore her into pieces.

"baby i apologize. i really do. im so sorry for making you feel like that and not prioritizing our time together. i want to spend forever with you i think we deserve that. no?" phoenix wiped her fiancé's eyes.

she nodded her head quickly "yes . we do"

" i got too comfortable with fucking up and i can admit that. from here on out i'll make sure to get through my meetings earlier and communicate if i'll be coming home late. i don't like you crying and i damn sure don't like to be the cause of it." she assured her rubbing her thigh , searching in sevyn's eyes for understanding.

"okay baby, thank you. im sorry for being sensitive and rude when you came in because i honestly wanted nothing more than to kiss you and watch you eat dinner" sevyn played with her fingers.

" you still could kiss me you know?" sevyn grabbed her lover's face in one hand initiating a kiss. slow and sensual. hungry even.  the kiss began to become sloppy as their tongues intertwined , whimpers could be heard from phoenix's lips as kissing had been her weakness. it had her wanting to rid them both of what they wore.

luckily for phoenix sevyn read her mind and stood up ridding herself of the black fenty set she wore. the slight light from the moon bounced off her skin as she did this. sevyn bent down and pulled at phoenix's slacks not even bothering to ask for permission. they both knew what the answer would be. " so fucking pretty sev." said girl admired her soon to be wife between her legs removing a curl out of her face. "thank you baby. go put leo up please" sev stood up and sat on the bed while phoenix did as told putting leo into his cage for the night.

-

" mmm.." sevyn's whimpers bounced off the four walls as she strummed her clit. her wetness visibly on her fingers and pink folds . she had decided that she was gonna teach phoenix a lesson and intended on holding out on her. phoenix walked in and almost lost it and immediately decided she was going in for a taste. "mm mm. don't touch me" sevyn whimpered out before gasping as she pushed two fingers into herself effortlessly sliding them in and out making full and complete eye contact with her lover. " oh my gosh it feels so good" the noises her pussy made only made phoenix wetter than she was from the heated kiss they'd shared. "phoenix...." she moaned out quickening her pace trying to get to her orgasm faster knowing phoenix hated it.

" fuck it" phoenix thought and went in slapping sevyn's hand away from her dripping pot and replacing it with her own fingers before tasting her. " you taste so good. you were trying to hold out on me? i said i was sorry baby... you don't forgive me?" she pulled back and spat before rubbing sevyn's clit and tapping it lightly a couple times. " fuckkk.. uh uhn i don't forgive you" she shook her head before her eyes rolled back from phoenix going back in this time lapping up her wetness faster than she had been doing before. " you're my slut right?" phoenix asked against her pussy slapping her thigh when she didn't answer. " yes baby ! yes i'm your slut! you're gonna make me cum... fuck! right there baby mm.. " she gasped loudly this time. " mhm. that's what i want you to do. you gonna give it to me?" she pushed said girl's head back signaling she couldn't take anymore.

" mmm mm i just started pretty girl. let me make you cum please?" she looked up with pleading eyes knowing sevyn loved it. " baby mm you're fucking me so good i can't-" phoenix felt her partner's insides contracting against her fingers letting her know that she was fuming making her pull her fingers out and tap her clit with a little more force this time knowing it would make her squirt. " you can't what? you cumming? hm? give it to me pretty" and sevyn did just that making a mess on the sheets.

" you still upset with me?"