Sorry-

Hello, if you're reading this and saw that... "meme" thing I did (it was titled 'Basically Jake:') and you got offended or hurt, I'm very sorry.

I was being really insensitive, and I had failed to see how insensitive I was being when I had initially made the post, nor did I really think about how I was joking about something I- and anybody else- shouldn't be joking about, especially when the issue surrounding it is a HUGE epidemic.
The simplest explanation for my behavior was, in all honesty, that I acted on impulse at that moment and didn't take into consideration how this would affect anyone else.  Now- this is not an excuse for my shit behavior, nor do I intend for it to be taken as an excuse for what I did, but it's simply an explanation.  I'm 17- almost 18, I should know better than to do things like that and I promise to hold myself to a higher standard next time.

I figured I would take the time to that insensitive post down and sincerely apologize/take accountability for what I did now rather than later.  Next time I let my intrusive thoughts and impulse issues take over, again- I promise to have better self control while also taking other people's thoughts and feelings into consideration before posting something here on Wattpad, and any/all of my other social media platforms.