1. SwellView

Why couldn't I just stay with my cousin? Why is she making me move again? Hi I'm Jazmine Love. My mom and I have been moving town to town for the last two months. Every time I make friends I always have to leave them behind. This time she says we're staying for good, god I hope so.

My mom pulled up at this huge house. I got out and my mom told me to go inside and pick my room. I went in n immediately went upstairs n chose the room at the end with a walk-in closet and a balcony. My mom yelled upstairs to put on something nice because the neighbors would be coming over. I looked through my bags for the perfect outfit.

I went downstairs wearing my dark blue skinnies, muscle shirt that says #Girl Boss on it, my black heeled boots, and of course my favorite beanie. The doorbell rang n I yelled to mom that I would get it. I opened it and there were out new neighbors. The Harts. Mr. and Mrs. Hart introduced themselves and their two kids Piper and Henry. I introduced myself and my mom came in from the kitchen and introduced herself. "Hunny you and Henry can go up to your room if you want." I looked at Henry and then we raced up the stairs to my room.

I beat him and did a little victory while he just stood there laughing. I fell onto my bed and he looked around my empty room. "What are you gonna do with your room?" "I don't know yet, I mean we just moved in so.." He sat by me on my bed. We talked for a minute till my mom called us down for dinner. We sat at the table, he sat by me. We all ate and talked.

I'm not that good at writing so......hope u peoples like it. :)