Jad misbehaved with Manisha

POV : As Manisha slept Abhi came out with the group and walked towards the washroom and he heard Jad telling that washroom incident to Jiya, Avinash, Pooja and Bebika. He is hell angry on Jad and even Elvish & Aashika are also angry for what he did to their Cutiepie.

Abhi : Yaar yahi reason hai ki Manisha itni shant h pr mein is idiot ki baatein sun kr react to nhi kr sakta pr maan kr raha aysa maru isse ki ye bahar pheka jaye

Elvish : Shant ho jaa Pehle Manisha se bhi sun lete h fir hum iss baat pe react karenge mujhe pata h tujhe bahut bura lag raha pr abhi hume smjhdari se kaam krna hoga

Aashika : haan abhi hume Manisha ko smbhlna hoga we don't know ki wo kis phase se guzar rahi hogi Pehle humlog usko comfortable krte h fir hum iss bande ki band bajayenge

They all went to Manisha and saw that she is awake and crying they try to ask her but unfortunately she is not answering anything to them. All of a sudden Abhi in little high pich he says we know what happened yesterday night so don't hide and tell us and he went to hug her. After listening that Manisha hugged him and started crying. Seeing her crying was making Abhi restless but he was controlling his anger for her sake.

After few min she narrated the whole story to the group and they well hell angry and wanted to kill that Jad there itself.

Abhi : Manisha " DO YOU TRUST ME "

Manisha: " I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF "

Abhi : Aaj se tujhe Jad se baat ya uske liye kuch bhi krne ki zarurat nhi h smjhi meri baat

Manisha : haan smjh gyi nhi karungi ab kuch mein uske liye

After this FAME group went to Jad and Abhi asked him what's going on bro you were telling some story to other people kindly narrate me also even I also want to know your story.

Jad : No bro is not anything interesting in it, its just a story outside of this house.

that's it this word outside the house hit Abhi so hard that now he is not able to supress his anger anymore and the fight starts and Manisha & Aashika are not there as they have went to washroom.

Abhi : Listen to me very carefully whatever you're trying to do stop that otherwise u will regret why u did so got that

Jad : what I did bro, why are u telling me like that

Abhi : you know very well about what I'm talking so don't be a fool got that ( abhi leaves from there because right now he don't wanna put Manisha on wrong side so he waited that if he tries do again or even went near to his girl he will snap that idiot )

The very next step taken by Jad was again he went to Manisha and started flirting with her in kitchen and tries to kiss her.

These things was being noticed by one and only " Abhishek Malhan " and not he was losing his anger.

Abhi : Jad do not try to touch " My Girl " without her permission and I'm warning u so please don't dare to do that again