Ch 1 -The Spoiled girl who is a villianess

A discontinued manhwa and a webnovel 'The poisonous Rose' with an extremely twisted female lead with much more twisted male leads and side characters.

(Note:-Please just think she has purple eyes.)
The female lead,Erica De Carden, who has beautiful red curly hair like that of blood ,shiny,penetrating purple eyes like pansies,skin as white as milk and lips as lustrous and attractive like that of roses.

A female lead who regressed 17 times just so she can escape out of her hellish family and the hellish world.

But no,in her 18th life,she decided to give up everything and turned into a twisted individual.

The love interests started to get interested in her and that's where the real story actually begins.
A very spicy story indeed.A reverse harem manhwa with the addition of horror.

But the thing is that,I am now a minor villianess from this story,Lilac La Bella ,who hates the female lead.A spoiled brat who got killed by one the male leads in the story.Surely,I will say that she is the most normal person to ever exist in this manhwa and webnovel.But,she was killed brutally because she was talking gibberish about the female lead and also threatened to ruin her reputation.

Lilac La Bella, straight blonde hair with shiny , light green eyes like the emarald.
Peach coloured lips and a middle complexion.Overall,she is a pretty lady.

 It's totally obvious that I don't want to get killed even if I am in someone else's body

But the thoughts are all mine so this body is also mine now.
So it's my duty to protect this body ,no matter what happens.

And this system which right now popped up in front of my eyes,
"I am the system.Are you ready to play this game and proceed further through the chapters?Tap yes if you want to do so."
There is no "NO" option.
So I need to start.
*Tap*
"Welcome to the survival game,Please call me Lin,I will be your guide,Remember to make right choices.With each level, specific choices become more important and levels get harder.Remember,once you lose one level,you will be given the chance to redo your choices 3 times,if you fail all the 3 times,your soul will be stuck forever in the dark.Good Luck."
"Dangers and Action await you....."

Let's begin this game as Lilac La Bella now.
There is no turning back.

Note:-None of the artworks belongs to me .They all belong to their rightful owners.