Ch 2 -New Life Starts

Your eyes tell me
The lies and truths hiding beneath you.

Is this...a dress?

I mean...

Just what is this? A dress full with just large bows?!

"Uh...is this the dress I am going to wear?"
I asked the maid beside me.

System:
Character Introduction:-

Name:-SkyAge:-16Status:-MaidFormer status:-Commoner

Name:-Sky
Age:-16
Status:-Maid
Former status:-Commoner

"Huh...My lady...The duke chose this dress for you only.The royal banquet is today right?"

"Sky...I don't want to wear this dress..."

Sky seemed confused along with the  other maids.

"B...but milady you also liked this dress...after all it is just your type right?"

Another maid spoke up.

Right,Lilac's closet is full of dresses,jewelry,shoes and ribbons and bows.
This girl is like totally obsessed with bows I think.Even in the original manhwa,she was seen wearing dresses covered with bows and ribbons every time she appeared.
Her closet is also the evidence.

It's just been two days since I got reincarnated in her body yet I feel so devastated.

Fuck...

I know this royal banquet and actually ,I have no intentions and desires to go there.

All the twisted characters will be there.
All fiery and bloodthirsty eyes staring down upon me...
Moreover, I am not going to a place wearing this shit.

My life was going pretty normal in the past.

A job ,a house and everything a normal person needs to survive and lead a good life.

For this job,I had to work very much.Coming from a strict and patriarchal family,I was only meant to please men with my beauty and adhere to beauty standards.Just like that only,I could get a rich,handsome
and successful husband.