Book I

"Promise me I will always be loved. That I will never be alone again. Promise you will always help me and be by my side. Making sure my life is filled with love. You promise?"

- - - -

The first year of high school is always a nerve-wracking one. My years in middle school weren't anything to write home about all things considered. I had the same mentality for high school. There I was standing at the entrance. It was a very elite school. Not in the sense that only the richest people could get inside. It was in the sense that to get the privilege to even enroll you would have to pass the entrance exam with almost a perfect score. Academics were never a difficulty for me. So passing the test was not anything even someone like me couldn't achieve. I remember I began walking in. I saw a lot of students there walking as well. Some already had a friend group I am guessing they had already built. Or they weren't first years like me. However, out of the corner of my eye that is when I noticed her. I noticed this girl. She had silver hair and silver eyes. Her beauty was unmatched. Everyone else would stare as she went in like she was an angel. She had a ring on her finger. It looked like it was made of gold. It had the shape of an owl and had diamonds on its eyes. Pretty much matching the color of her silver eyes. She had this elegant way of walking and completely disregarded all of the attention she was getting. Heh, if only I had known back then that the angel that was in front of me would change my life forever. Anyways. I made my way to the class where I sat down in the desk that was farther away from the front and by the window. Looking outside made life peaceful sometimes. Everyone began sitting down. Mostly in their groups of friends they had already known from before or whatever. The desks were all filled but one. The desk to my right side. Guess no one wanted to be near someone like me. Anyways, before the bell rang she came in. The angel I had seen before. She went ahead and sat beside me. All of the seats were already taken but she didn't seem to care where she sat. All of the guys looked at her clearly stunned.

"Alright. Let's begin with introductions." Said the teacher.

"Eh introductions..." William thought to himself.
"What a drag" he kept thinking to himself.

One by one all of his classmates introduced themselves. He was the last one to introduce himself. However before his turn came...

"I am Stella." Said the beautiful girl on his side.

William was stunned. She has such an elegant body language and way of speaking. It was baffling to some degree. Then again that school was prestigious. He got distracted long enough to not realize the whole class was staring at him including Stella.

"Hey you. Quit making me repeat myself. Introduce yourself" said the teacher very irritated.

He snapped back to reality flustered.

"Ah. Yes. My name is William. Ni-nice to make your acquaintance" he said as he stumbled with his words.

The whole class was quiet. All he could do was look forward paralyzed. However out of the corner of his eye he noticed that Stella was looking at him. He couldn't make out what expression she was making but he noticed.

"Man. She must think I'm a loser now" he thought to himself with melancholy.

The classes passed and then lunch time came. Everyone already had their groups they were hanging out in. So I decided to go have my lunch in the roof top. That's where I would go in middle school. So I went up there knowing no one would be there and opened the door. Then came the second most important surprise of the day. There was a guy up there. He was leaning on the rail looking at the view from the roof top. When he heard the door open he turned around. He had this black leather jacket. I could also tell it was real leather. Not imitation leather like most wannabe rebels would wear. He was wearing leather gloves as well. However he was still wearing our school's uniform. Though I guess he pushes the boundaries with that jacket and the gloves. He also had a cigarette in one hand and a lighter on the other. He had black hair which was kind of long but not too long. He made it so it would go to the back. Sort of a slick back hairstyle however some bangs managed to make their way to his forehead. His sides had a fade. His eyes were dark brown. Almost black but you could see the brown in the right light.