Death (Not really, but VERY close.)

Bills Pov

Blood spattered (This is not a typo. The word is spattered, not splattered.) across the floor. My eye widened in fear. H- he took a bullet for me... I thought. No one has ever done that before.

I saw blood pool around Pine Tree. I saw Stan Pines stand there, stricken, gun falling out of his hands, also dropping to his knees. I turned my saddened gaze to him, only to see the same sorrow reflecting in his eyes.

My eyes filled with anger and hate. "YOU!" I snarled at Stan. He flinched in surprise. "You did this to him! It's all your fault!!" I screamed poofing blue flames in my hands.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Shooting Star came bouncing happily down the stairs. "Hey, Grunkle Stan, can I buy some
gli-" She stopped mid sentence staring at Pine Tree's bloody body on the floor. "D- Dipper?"

I snatched my gaze away from her and quickly flew over to Pine Tree, laid my hand on his wrist, and teleported to an unknown place far away from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chap, but, are you enjoying this story? Please, please, please comment on what you think. Whose Pov would you want? I'll put a list under this message and comment on which one you want next. Thank you!

1. Mabel

2. Bill (Again)

3. Stan

4. Dipper