Drunk luffy😨

UM HI!...SO I HAVE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE HEHE. And I can explain, first one peice I want to get to wano arc so I can see gear 5 luffy when it comes out but I'm only in wholecake arc so yeah. Also I'm just lazy which is not really an excuse😭
ANYWAYS I WILL POST MORE SO BE READY

(Spider man luffy🙀)

Smut??🤨😏
____________________________________

No pov
The crew needed to make some major repairs on the sunny, and no it wasn't because an enemy attacked them but because of luffy. Am sure no one's surprised that he caused it. Basically what happened is luffy, ussop, and chopper were fishing. Luffy was bored waiting so he took a break, but then he saw a big fish. Like big fish, luffy of course tried to catch it but the fish was bigger then the sunny so it almost broke the whole ship together.

And obviously Nami and franky were angry with luffy. They had to hurry up and find an island.

They eventually found an island to stay in for a week.
Well it looked like a country, probably because it was .

Anyway the crew settle down for the night and all decided to head for a bar.

Zoro pov (for whole story)
It was getting late after I explored the country with luffy. All of us decided to stop by a bar and stay in a hotel since franky would be up fixing the sunny all night. As much as i want to help franky it's probably best if none of us gets involved when it comes to ship stuff since we're not engineers.

We make it to the bar, it seems really lively. The lights arn't to bright or dark which is perfect. We all sat where the bar kept the drinks. I wanted to try their strongest sake, since I'm not a lightweight I can drink strong stuff like that. "Zoro what are you gonna drink?" Luffy asked as he was eating some meat. I looked at the wine bottles and one caught my eye in particular. "I think I might get that one" I say as I point a greenish bottle. "Oh so you want the Genshu huh?" That stupid ass cook said after he tried to pull some women but pathetically failed.

"That's what it's called?" I asked the cook before He nodded. "Am pretty sure that type of sake is pretty strong, but since you drink everyday it might not be too effective on you" the cook said as he called a bartender to get the drink for me. "Oooo I wanna try too!" Luffy said excitedly. "Hey Lu I think it's best if you sit this one out.." I say as I set my hand on his back. "Oh come ooon it can't be that strong, I can handle it!" Luffy said confidently as he finished eating his food.

I hesitated I bit but I gave In and let luffy try it at the least . Anyway the bartender finally finished making the drinks and gave one to me and luffy. Luffy quickly gulped it down like it was his last drink he was ever gonna have.. which looked kinda ho- I MEAN weird.. yeah very weird and unnecessary.

I drunk my fair share of sake, I drunk like 10 cups

Luffy surprisingly drank 5 cups, which is surprising because he doesn't even drink like I do. I am a bit concerned since what we drank is literally very strong, and I can tell that luffy got tispy after the second cup he drank.