part 5 same warnings plus $h

Eins POV: I'm so mad at myself. I outed myself knowing they're homophobic. I go downstairs to grab a ice pack because my head was throbbing and we didn't have any medicine.
D: what are doing
E: getting an ice pack
D: how about you stop being a little bitch
E: are you going back to work if not can you drive me to school.
D: LOOK AT YOU DO YOU REALLY ID LET YOU GO TO SCHOOL!!
E: but i-
D: I DON'T CARE!
E:FINE!
Eins POV: I went to my room and grabbed my phone and texted Pierce
E: ~ hey babe I won't be at school today maybe tomorrow it app depends~
P: ~wait what are you sick do you want me to come over babe I'll make mutton soup~
E: ~ babe no I'm fine Im not sick~
P: ~ then why aren't you coming to school~
E: ~ here I'll send you a photo~
P:~ omg babe are you ok what happened and don't lie to me! ~
E: ~my parents found out. ~
P: ~omg your not staying there~
E:I'll leave let me know when you get home~
P:~ ok babe please stay safe~
E:~ok sheep~
Eins POV: I go in the kitchen and look over at the knives I don't know what overcomes me but I quickly grab one and run to my room and then well I cvt. I was so ashamed I should've been stronger but I couldn't help it it almost distracted me from the pain of my parents. But then I got a text from from Pierce saying that he was home and his dad completely understood and felt terrible. I pack my stuff.
D: you idiot you think we care?
E:....
D: go ky$
Eins POV: I can't help it I let out a small tear out of my eye and then I slammed the door and walk to my sheeps house.