INTRODUCTION: When We First Met

Since the first day Gorya attended Kocher Academy, I’ve heard her mention the school bullies known as F4. To better understand why she always rants about them, I looked them up on the internet. My curiosity led me to their Instagram accounts. But I couldn’t quite comprehend why Gorya is so worked up when all I see are four handsome RICH boys. One day it was too much for her that she vented it all out at work. Gorya and I are still in high school but we want to earn extra money for allowance. We worked part-time in a flower shop named Maytee O Garden. The owner Uncle Ga is a very kind and sometimes funny old man. Uncle Ga has had enough of Gorya’s rants and could not believe the stories she shared with us so he himself searched them too. As we were discussing F4 and came around to Kavin, I made a comment that he looks like a royal. Gorya was quick enough to dismiss it and give me the best description of him: Kavin is a major playboy. It wasn’t hard to believe that. He was handsome and charming. But whatever Kavin is, it doesn’t signify yet at this point in time. I already have a boyfriend named Tesla. We’ve only started going out a few weeks ago. He would later become my one big regret. I blame it on being young naïve. This isn’t the main point for now.
As Gorya’s best friend I want to be supportive to her in any way I can. Even to the point of attending together an elite birthday party for Mira, F4’s childhood friend. Gorya has become one of the targets of F4’s bullying recently and as fate would have it, she found a friend in Ren as well as in Mira. Hence, the invitation to Mira’s party. Unfortunately, the bullying doesn’t end at school. It follows Gorya anywhere, anytime. Being her friend, I wanted to help and protect her. But these two security guards won’t let me pass through. All of a sudden Kavin was beside me and telling the guards I was his sister. He dragged me down the stairs and led me into another room.
I have been checking out his IG quite often now so I’m a bit surprised to see him this up close. Whatever good opinion I may have of him initially, it was immediately lost and replaced by annoyance. Most especially when he keeps calling me Tua Lek (Chipmunk). If he thinks he can bully me too well, he’s wrong. I may be small but I can and I will definitely fight back. If truth be told though, my legs were shaking as I challenged Kavin. I didn’t know I could have such courage to stand up to him – literally. It felt good though to stand up against someone like Kavin and what F4 represented. I finally understood why Gorya disliked F4 – with the exception of Ren, of course. They’re condescending. They use their wealth, their looks and their charms to get anything they want and to get out of trouble. Ha! They can’t bully me like they did with Gorya. Not for lack of trying. One against four or the entire school is not a fair fight at all.
Anyway, I was able to prove to Kavin and MJ that they can’t bully me when one night the two suddenly appeared just as Uncle Ga and I were closing the shop. They intentionally sought me out to discuss with me the relationship status of our friends. They were worried that Thyme is getting serious with his feelings with Gorya. They want me to warn Gorya of the consequences if she too has serious feelings for Thyme. I completely understand what they mean and I appreciate their concern for my best friend. But who am I to interfere with Gorya’s feelings. I know my friend and I trust her decisions. Even though F4 has stopped bullying Gorya and is now being befriended by their leader Thyme, I don’t think Gorya will ever forget the rough times she experienced not too long ago. Besides, Gorya has a crush on Ren. So, yes, there is no need at all for me interfere with my friend’s feelings. Sadly, standing up for my friend and our principles in life cost me 4,000 Baht. Kavin should be ashamed of himself for tricking me to eat that delicious pastry. Humph!
Gorya’s school troubles and entanglement with F4 have become a part of my everyday life now. The latest one was to ruin Gorya who had started a good relationship of sort with Thyme. In a bizarre twist of fate, Gorya has a change of heart and is now friends with Thyme. We know Thyme seriously likes Gorya. I’m not really sure how she truly feels about him since she liked Ren first but somehow Gorya values Thyme’s opinion of her. The newest scandal on Gorya, of course, put a strain on her budding friendship with Thyme. Seeing how affected she was, I offered to help investigate the matter ourselves.
We soon found that the doing so wasn’t an easy task. We were denied entry at the club where Gorya once worked and where the supposed scandal occurred. Even more irritating was that Kavin whom we met there was being annoying as usual. Though he was a VIP member of the club, he denied Gorya and I the chance to gain entry. I would have remained mad at him if not because of his own detective work about Gorya’s scandal that led to the main culprit being found. For that, I am grateful for his help in clearing out Gorya’s name and reputation. I still find him super annoying though.      
After this incident, I have been observing Gorya and noticed that she has started to reciprocate Thyme’s feelings for her. Gorya still has a crush on Ren even after she discovered that Ren and Mira liked each other but her feelings for Ren has changed from infatuation to platonic admiration. Based on what she confided to me, Thyme has undergone a huge positive change in his behaviors. One good example of such is that the school bullying has stopped. Not one student is being bullied. He still remains childish and immature which irritates my best friend. One time he endlessly sends her stickers of himself on their messages. I think it’s cute and romantic. It’s just so out of character for Thyme. Who knew that the once mighty and cruel king of the school jungle could be a sweet guy?