°■l a c e y's w a r d r o b e■°

The computer screen turns on, displaying the game menu of a specific flash game called "Lacey's Wardrobe!". The game was supposedly made in the near 2006's.
...
The screen menu has the color palette of what seems to be a pastel pink color with cutesy designs on the sides and with the character Lacey on the lower right bottom. She seems to be looking at  you with an empty smile.
...
The computer screen turns on, displaying the game menu of a specific flash game called " Lacey's Wardrobe! ". The game was supposedly made in the near 2006's, and with the character Lacey on the lower right bottom. She seems to be looking at  you with an odd smile.

Hovering the mouse over the play button, clicking down into it, it reveals a text message in the left corner with Lacey standing beside it while holding a shoulder bag. The text message's background had a pink and white background design, with the next button just right below the message.

<" Lacey has a busy day today!"

"In the morning, she will attend a picnic in the park. Then, in the afternoon, she must go shopping."

"Finally, she will have a date tonight with the cutest guy! Phew!">

"But there is only one problem:"

"She has no idea what to wear!"

"Can you help Lacey put together the cutest outfits for each situation? "
.
.
.
And without a single thought in mind, the mouse hovered over at the next button, sending the viewer to what could be assumed as the character's room.

Its walls and just what the room color was overall, was simply colored in different shades of pink.
Lacey's character was placed in the middle of the screen, while on the left side, it displayed the different categories of the wardrobe she had.

There's also a text in the bottom left corner, which could be read as: " Theme: picnic at the park" .

The background music peacefully plays out as the mouse starts to hover around the different sections and the items of the wardrobe, and it eventually puts an outfit together using different items from within it.
But  you  feels something quite wrong in the picture that was being shown in the computer screen of the game.

You can't exactly place your finger on what it was.
.
.
.
you can feel his eyes watching you from afar. You can see him stare at you from behind the trees in the dark.

"I L O V E  Y O U  L A C E Y"

The screen switches to black for merely a brief second, and both the player and Lacey appear to go back to her room.

It was exactly where the game started when the mouse clicked the next button, except the sky and the atmosphere had now recently switched colors. Indicating that it was somewhere near for it to be in the afternoon.

The items and the categories stood the same as before, and with the text that was on the bottom left to be changed as: " Theme: shopping mall ".

And without further ado, the cycle had repeated once more. With the player getting items from each category of the wardrobe and putting them together to form a lovely or decent looking outfit for your character Lacey!

But then, in the middle of the process of  you putting some outfits all together for Lacey to wear, there was a sudden noise of a phone ringing going off in the background.

The background music came to an abrupt stop, completely silencing the game with the phone ringing going off a few more times. And eventually, the phone seemed to have been picked up and someone seemed to have started to speak.
The voice sounded incredibly creepy and the person seemed to have been out of breath or something similar to it since they kept on panting while rambling on the phone.

He kept on rambling about your character Lacy. Who remained to be still in the center of the room, looking at the camera with a devoid and empty stare in her face while smiling.

It wasn't really much since she always had that empty look in her facial expression, she's always had that ever since the start of the game in the game menu/title screen.

Whoever was talking on the phone kept on repeating her name and kept on overusing her name again and again. This whole entire thing was so creepy and fucking disgusting. So. Fucking. Disgusting and creepy.

And long enough after the phone call ended with the man who rambled on and on about Lacey saying a simple goodbye with the same obsessed voice tone, the silence consumed the room as a whole.

A few moments of silence passed, and Lacey's character violently glitches and zooms in the camera.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" t h a n k  y o u  f o r  s a v i n g  m e"

OK  THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING AN " x reader book" SOOO ITS GANNA SUCK ASS LMAO.💀
the next chapter is ganna be "lacey's diner"
Or idk if im ganna update it.
and this story the readers name will not be (y/n)or name their will be "player".