Chapter 29

- 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 -

Next Day

I felt light kisses onto my forehead and my head being moved off of my face making the air come onto me.

I groaned turning my head the other way but they continued to kiss onto down my back. The wet kisses trailed back up to my back and I felt my butt being grabbed. 

I slowly started to wake up while rubbing my eyes but they were still constantly blurry so I couldn't see anything I just felt kisses on my cheek and jaw.

"Reid?" I called out since I still couldn't see.

"Hm?" He hummed making me sigh in relief.

I tried turn over on my back but winced hardly. My entire was body was in pain and my eyes were stinging. "Fuck." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your eyes.." He trailed.

"What's wrong with my eyes?"

"There kind of red." He told me as I felt his thumb swipe softly under my eye.

"What?" I asked getting scared. I felt so sore I could hardly move. I finally got my eyes open fully seeing Reid caress my cheek. My vagina was hurting so bad, and my entire body really just felt terrible.

I realized the sheets were changed. Jesus how long was I out?

I was still naked and when I looked out the curtains I didn't really see the sun anymore making me gasp. "What time is it?"I asked.

"Almost 7pm, you slept the whole day doll." He told me.

"W-what?" I asked carefully grabbing my phone off the dresser from the pain.

I saw a message from Santi telling me that he was home, Messages fron Mila and Grace wondering where I was, and my dad asking when I was coming home. The rest of the messages were random from friends.

"I already answered some of the calls back telling them that you were asleep." He told me.

I set my phone back down and laid down with a small wince. "I don't feel good" I croaked. "I need help getting the day a little started"

I truly felt terrible.

Reid put me on one of his shirts and picked me up gently the bridal style way. "A hot bath helps" He said taking me into the bathroom as I saw the water ready.

He sat me on the counter handing me my toothbrush. I slowly turned towards the mirror seeing how much of a wreck I looked. My hair was in the messiest ponytail, there were marks and hickies all over my neck. I slowly looked down at my body seeing hickies onto my breast as well with marks on my thighs.

What

the

hell

"Reid" I called out making him hum. "My body looks like I had a fight with a tiger.."

"Well." He whispered kissing my cheek making me gasp looking at him.

I sighed brushing my teeth realizing that I really had just lost my virginity last night.

And I feel like a slightly different person now.

And the only thing that I could remember is how amazing it felt.

Is that why I'm feeling so in pain today?

From the looks of my body it looks like I was in a ring match. My thighs had red marks all over and my breast and neck were covered in hickies.