2

BIDA, GRA,
5:30 am,

Fatima finished praying and decided to take a nap since her husband wasn't going to work early today. She stood up from the prayer mat and neatly folded it then placed it on the mat holder.

she lazily walks to the bed and lies down.
Ya Allah! Fatima muttered while closing her eyes.

why would you come now? you know I don't come to work early unless there are a lot of clients waiting.
Normally we workers begin work by 8:00 am. I won't come to the bank now probably later. Mujahid said to the person on the phone while walking to his bedroom.

he reached his bedroom and was stopped by a feminine voice greeting him.
Subahanallah! Mujahid muttered silently. he got frightened. he has forgotten they have visited with them.

Mujahid pivoted his gaze to the person behind him and replied to her greeting.
hope you enjoy your stay here. Mujahid asked Badiyyah politely.
Yes, I do. thank you very much, sir. Badiyyah said with a smile.
Mujahid chuckles at the word "sir".

You are welcome. is my wife in her bedroom? Mujahid asked.
No, she isn't. I haven't seen her since I woke up. Badiyyah replied.
Okay then. Mujahid muttered and marched to his bedroom which is just facing Fatima's own.

he knocked but got no response so he walked in and met Fatima sleeping peacefully.
Mujahid walked to her and placed a kiss on her forehead then lifted her clothes and placed a kiss on her flat tummy.
this action wakes Fatima up as she watches her husband kissing her tummy.

8:00 am,

Baby don't prepare lunch today. I will come back early. let's go to this newly open bistro " TASTE PALACE". I heard it's a nice place and there are a lot of fun things there too. then we go to the family house from there. Mujahid muttered while carrying his briefcase.

Okay, My One. Fatima replied with a smile.
My One. Badiyyah will be leaving for Mardiyah's house today she has been discharged from the hospital. she wants me to escort her. Fatima said following her husband out.

where is the house? hope it's not far from us. I don't like how you have been going out especially now that you are pregnant.
No, My One. Fatima muttered.

Alright but don't stay long because I will be back by 4 pm. Mujahid said and Fatima muttered okay.
they walk to the sitting room and head to the porch.

I wish you success My One. May Allah protect you from the evils of that place. Fatima prayed and Mujahid muttered Ameen then entered his car and ignited the car engine.

Fatima waved at him and walked inside after Mujahid left the house.
I envy your love. Badiyyah teased.
common girl enough of the philanderer as if yours isn't the best. Fatima said hitting Badiyyah on her shoulder.

I miss us! I miss how we often hang out. me, you, Mairo and Atika. Fatima said with a pout.
why don't we call them now? Badiyyah suggested.

yes, that is a nice idea. Fatima muttered.
she grabbed her phone and connected all her friends including Badiyyah then called them.

hey girls what the hell am I seeing? Atika are you seeing that too or do I need my spectacle? Mairo said dramatically.
I saw it too. Atika replied.
Badiyyah when did you visit Jannah and you didn't inform us?
Mairo, don't mind them maybe we have been cut off. Atika said eyeing Fatima and Badiyyah.