for you

Today was like all the rest. You sitting in class barely paying attention. In all honesty you didn't care about what your teacher was talking about. You were watching him, Luka. He was once again writing music. You really enjoy watching him write music. His face, whenever he got focused; it would scrunch up in a cute manner.
Honestly you could watch him all day. You loved how he'd get so cought up in it. You loved how passionate he is. You enjoyed learning new things about him. He was an incredible person. So genuine. So kind, he was the embodiment of "wearing your heart on your sleeve" . And you knew it hurt him at times. But he'd never change. To be fair, you didn't want him to. He is perfect.

Stuck in your thoughts you didn't notice when he looked over. Seeing as you practically had hearts in your eyes he stopped and smiled.
He grabbed your hand and said " you look stunning when you look at me like that, it gives me butterflies."
Instantly snapped out of la-la land you blushed not only because you were caught, but also because of his words. He had a way with them.
" Thank you, Luka. It..." You stopped mid sentence because he kissed you hand that you just noticed was in his.
Your blush worsening. You looked down.
"S-stop.... We-we're in class. And I'm blushing like crazy. Damn you, you smooth criminal." You stuttered out breathlessly. Almost a whisper.
Hearing that his smile widened. He loved messing with you a bit too much.
"Class is over... " He stated, smirking. Causing you to wipe your head around. Realizing he was right your blush worsened if even possible. Registering what happened you let out a groan. Letting your head fall into his chest, you relaxed a bit. Staying  like that for a bit. "My house or yours" he asked "Hmmm... Did you bring your guitar?" You questioned
"No, I was rushing this morning. I left it at home. " He answered
"Yours then, I want to listen to the song you've been writing all day. " You spoke, smiling at your decision, knowing he'd give in.
"Ok..." He smiled looking at you.
After packing up you and him started the journey to his house. He led you to the house boat, helping you step on.

"Where's Juleka? " You asked surprised she's not already home.
"Oh... I forgot to tell you, hehe. She asked Rose on a date!"
"Ohhhh! Really!! I'm so proud of her!! She really is growing up" you yelled a bit loudly.

Luka just smiled at you closing his eyes in the process. Seeing an opening you reached out your hands to cup his cheek, pulling him into a kiss. It was sweet and gentle. He deepend the kiss by letting his arms fall to your sides, engulfing you in a hug. Reaching down a bit more he scooped you up, walking twords his room. Pulling away slightly you ask "so what's the plan for today?" He thought for a second. "Well how about I play you the song and you tell me what you tkink. And after that we cuddle till dinner" he answered

" I'd like that " you state, blushing a bit.
Walking a bit more he reaches his room. He laid you on the bed, and he grabbed his guitar.
He strummed a few cords creating a melody...
Listening to the music he makes filles you with pride, he was playing a rather upbeat and joyful melody. It was beautiful. He wasn't singing but you could tell he had something in mind.
As he started to finish the melody he slowed down a bit before looking at you and whispering "for you" in a humming manner. Not exactly singing but not addressing you either.
He finished, and put his guitar down " so what did you think" he asked turning to you. Finally able to see your eye he could tell exactly what you thought. A smile tugging at his lips, he leaned closer to you. Pulling you into his lap. And grabbing your face. He pulled it close to his own before stopping and looking into your eyes. Oh, how he loved your eyes. A truly beautiful shade of e/c.

He leaned towards your ear to whisper " I was thinking about you, so I thought I'd call it "for you", like a gift." He said
Pulling your face back to where he could see your it.

Not wasting a second you kissed him passionately. Pushing him back a bit so he was laying on the bed. You pulled away slightly. Pecking his lips once more. You looked into his eyes before leaning up to kissed his forehead.
Laying back down you wrapped your arms around his mid section and laid your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Closing your eyes you spoke "it was beautiful. You're so sweet babe." You squeezed a bit tighter.
He, snapping out of his shock; wrapping his arms around you. The two of you falling asleep in each other's arms

Hello. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Pls like for more. word count 870 (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)