Chapt 8

Me , miles and our moms went to a restaurant, we got inside the restaurant . Me and rio sat next and my mom sat next to miles , " so what's everyone getting " the waiter asked " ummm yes I would like the chicken fiatas " I said making eye contact with the waiter then miles glared at him.

After dinner we went b ack  to the hotel , " okay hug don't go to bed too late we leaving around nine so your better be ready " my mom said to me " okay mami I love you night" i said shutting the door " ughhh I'm so tired " i said flopping on the bed " ma I'm gonna go to the pool you wanna go " he said getting a towel and his bathing " umm sure I'll just get my bathing suit " I said before going to the bathroom and putting it on .

Me and miles went down to the inside pool their was no one their so we had it to ourself" ma you go your phone on you "he asked " no it's on that chair over their " I said before he grabbed me pick me " no miles do not do it " I said squirming in arm before he threw me into the water then jumped in himself " your an asshole miles morales " I said wiping my eye and flipping him off" oh shut up you can swim " he said splashing me .

Me And miles got back to our room it was cold as hell cause the air conditioning " damn it's cold in here" I said "yea " miles said " I'm Finna go to sleep I'm tired as fuck " I said get my pajamas that were a pair of hello kitty shorts and a black crop top then going to change , " damn ma you look fine not even trying" he said taking a picture " damn miles thirsty much" I said taking a picture and sending it to my friends then going into bed " night miles " I said putting my phone on the charger " night ma " he said turning off the light .