C'mon Tom's

After school Tommy asked if he could stay at Tubbo's house he explained that Ranboo would be there to, I said no because Fundy would miss him and asked if they could come over to our house instead. all three said yes and they sat in the living room watching Disney+ play fighting on which movie to watch while I made popcorn and asked which soda they would like Ranboo asked for grape Tommy being the child he is asked for a cream soda and Tubbo asked nicely for lemonade instead. They sat down Tubbo's head on Ranboo's shoulder Ranboo's head on top of Tubbo's as they lightly hold hands, Tommy is on the opposite side of Tubbo with Ranboo in the middle Tommy is completely passed out on Ranboo. I gently picked him up and placed him down as he laid down on my shoulder we all fell asleep I woke up to a call and as gently as I could I placed Tommy down on the couch and took the call. It was just Niki calling me to ask if I was free today I said no but maybe tomorrow because Tommy has friends over right now. As soon as I put the phone down Fundy started crying and screaming Tommy. I ran to go get him and give him to Tommy to calm him down. later as everyone was awake Tommy asked if they could go across the bridge and play in the flower patch and there playhouse that has been there for as long as Wilbur could remember. Tommy was asking to tell all of them the story of the blades first kill, I started the story.
"Techno Techno! Look! Come hear Techno watched as Wilbur climbed the tree in the flower patch as Wilbur got to the top he spotted something behind Techno and yelled "Techno WATCH OUT!" Techno turned around and slayed the enderman in 1 hit" Tommy interrupted and yelled "WOAHHH" and Wilbur said are you going to let me finish? Tommy said yeah and Wilbur continued
"then we ran back to dadza and started explaining what happened after running to him and we placed the ender pearl in an item frame right over there" he saw that all three fell asleep again so Wilbur qgrabbed his guitar and started playing your new boyfriend outside under the giant  tree in the flower patch

400 words woooooooooo