X. Big Mistake (Diggy)

Ion know what it is about her, but she turns me on without even trying. Ain't no other girl can do what she does....mentally and emotionally. Ion know what I'd do without Jaylin. I love that girl.

"Would you stop that!?" Jay said, laying back on my bed.

"C'mon babe..." I pulled her back on top of me. "What I do this time?"

We been chilling all day. My parents left to visit my mom's parents, Miley's staying at Aunt Chelle's for the night & Russy ain't been out his room all day.

"You're penis is poking me in my stomach..."

I chuckled.

"I can't help that.."

She rolled her eyes & got up.

"I swear you're such a perv."

"Aw, I ain't think you cared...?" I smirked.

"I'm going home.." She grabbed her sandals.

I got up, grabbed her hand & pulled her into me.

"You seriously bout to leave over a damn boner that you caused??"

She snatched away & folded her arms.

"How in the hell did I cause that?" She pointed down at my dick.

I sighed.

"Cause you my weakness.." I admitted.

She smiled.

"Aw, how romantic....ish.."

I chuckled & kissed her.

"But I should leave..." She pecked my lips, once. "My parents are probably wondering where I am.."

I nodded.

"Call me when you get home."

"I'll think about it.." She smirked & left.

I swear Jaylin maybe the one forreal. Ion know, she just makes me feel some typa way. And I think I like it.

Jay 👅😏 - Hey they won't be home until after midnight....you wanna come over ?? 👀👀

I smirked at the though.

~ Nah not tonight babygirl

Jay 👅😏 - 😢😢 What if I told you that I was pregnant ?

I swallowed hard.

~ You serious?

Jay 👅😏 - Loll 😂✋🏾 No dickhead , my mommy put me on birth control once I had my first menstrual cycle..

~ Thank god!

Jay 👅😏 - Excuse me...what're you trynna say ? You don't wanna have kids with me !?

~ I do, I do. Of course I want kids with you baby, just not now. I'm only 16... 😘👶🏽

Jay 👅😏 - Mhm.. 😘😘

I breathed out.

I did want kids....with Jaylin & Jaylin only. Ion know, I guess it's that feeling I was talking about earlier. I would do anything for her.

I so glad this school year is almost over. The end of April & it's taking too damn long!

"Hey guys." Jessica smiled as she walking up to the table & sat by me.

I nodded.

Then Jaylin walked back with her friends.

I smirked at her & she giggled as she walked towards the table Russ was waiting for them at.

"How does it feel to finally be 16??" Jess asked.

I shrugged.

"Just another year.."

She nodded.

"Cool." She paused for a second. "So uh....you wanna be my boyfriend??" She asked, twirling her hair.

I looked over at Jaylin, across the cafeteria. I sighed, cursing under my breath.

"Sure, why not..." I shrugged.

"Goody!!" She squealed, jumping up and down & clapping her hands together.

WHY in the flying fuck did I just do that!?