We need to clear the air

Luke's pov:
Me Zander and Hailey were walking into the music room school ended for the day but we all decided before time that we would stay late and practice more. We were walking when we heard Milly yelling and Sean trying to calm her down.
"Hey guys you guys seen awfully energetic what's happening here" Hailey said before going pail while Zander blood started to boil and I stood there trying to process everything. Drew was in the music room of all places.
"Guys would you believe it Drew is here and Is making a complete fool out of us" Milly said in a sarcastic happy tone before glaring at Drew.
"What in the-" Hailey said confused
"What the hell are you doing here Drew" Zander yelled as Drew glared at him.
"Listen I'm here cause the principal told me to be. Beside the devil girl asked for it" Drew said as he shifted his glare to Milly.
"Deserve my ass" Milly yelled at him
"You know what I'm done at least the principal won't say I didn't try." Drew said packing he's bags and a bunch of notes.
"Thank goodness. No one wanted you here anyway" Zander yelled annoyed as I tried my best to calm him.
Drew stood up and threw the papers he was holding at Hailey and left.
"Hey come back here you" Milly ran after him but Drew was already out of site.
"I can believe that idiot. Littering like his the one that will clean it" Hailey said picking up the paper.
"Guys you've got to see this" Hailey said shocked
"Was is it Hailey?" Sean said worried
"Don't tell me he cursed us on the paper" Milly said pissed
"I swear to Buddha I will-" Zander said upset.
"Guys calm down" Hailey said.
"Yea right, you're saying it like your a pro" Zander said pissed as I try to calm him down.
"Guys I think I'm crazy but if I think Drew came up with this" she said showing us the paper
We were honestly shocked all the stuff on the paper were ways to improve our music activity's a proper schedule for us to us, arrangements for competitions for other band groups and a request for better equipments. And it was all in Drew's handwriting.
"What in the-"Zander was about to say something
"Guys I'm sorry I was late I was just" Jake came In but Hailey spoke over him.
"Jake have you seen Drew" she yelled
"Drew? Yea I saw him heading towards classroom 2a" Jake said as Hailey started running towards the classroom
"Hailey what are you doing" Zander yelled
"Having a talk with the brat" Hailey yelled back.
"What the heck just happened, what did I miss and what did Hailey mean" Jake asked confused.
"Next time don't be late then you won't be left confused " Zander said annoyed.
"Don't worry Jake I'll fill you in" Sean said calmly.

Haileys pov
I don't understand Drew at all l. First he hates on us second the principal says he should be our club manager the lastly he does something like this. I know I should focus on wining the battle of the band. But I want to understand what the heck going on maybe a prank Drew might have planned but how did he get the principal in as well. She's definitely not one to bow down to Drew.
And Drew is definitely not the kind of person to do something like that unless his interested.
I rushed to the class and luckily Drew was still there.
" here are the sheets you wanted me to copy for you" Drew said bluntly
"Thank you so much Drew. With the seniors preparing for exams there was a lot of work that has been handed on the teachers. So you helping me means a lot" the teachers said smiling
"No problem sir"Drew said turning around to meet me.
"What the hell do you want you music freak" Drew said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes leaving the class now walking in the halls.
"I would normally be angry with that remark but Drew the paper you threw at me" I said bringing it out after catching up to him and stoping him.
"What up with it" Drew said curiously
"The paper with all those ideas like a band practice with another group and stuff like that-" I said calmly but he cut me off.
"Wait what?" He said checking his pockets for what seemed to be the paper
"It's right here" I showed him the paper as he snatched it from me.
"Drew how were you able to make such amazing idea. I thought you hated music" I said calmly
"We'll number 1 the principal forced me and threatened me to right out some ideas to improve your club and show her and 2 those were the first things that came to my head after hearing Jake whine over and over again." Drew said bluntly.
"Now if you would excuse me-" Drew said trying to walk away but I stopped him.
"Drew I beg of you pls explain to me properly you don't do anything just because someone said so and we both know it" I yelled.
"Please just let me go" Drew said pissed
"Drew just answer you know I won't take no for an answer " I said now getting angry.
"Just piss off!" Drew said as he started walking.
"God why do you behave like you never acted like this when we were kids" I yelled bringing up the past witch stoped Drew from going any further.
"Your not serious. You seriously bring years of our childhood for this" Drew said a bit pissed.
"You we're never one to bully and hating on every one! Why the heck did you change man! But one thing for sure I won't let you pick with my friends" I yelled pissing him more as a crowd began to form.
"In the name of Buddha just shut the *duck* up. I changed just like everyone around you" he yelled back.
"Nope that not the Drew I knew! Just answer the damn question" I yelled getting even angrier.
"Well continue to live in the past but it's the present so grow up" Drew said walking.
I quickly grab his hand and dragged him to a near by empty classroom even though he fought back.
I opened the door and pushed him inside. Even till this day I'm still stronger than him.
"I won't let you go till you answer me" I yelled.
"What the hell!" Drew yelled as he picked himself from the floor
"Why do you still behave a smart ass, just answer the question and I'll let you go. What is the motivation that led you to write that" I yelled
"It's just like you used to do, huh?" Drew said softly
"Hailey please let me go" Drew said as he lowered his head.
"Drew?" I said softly
"Drew are you.... ok " I said rushing to him as he fell to his knees.
"The reason why I did it, is because......is because I always have" Drew said softly
"What?" I said confused
"I've always done this I write down some way to help you and give it to the principal as she picks the best one and provides the means to do it for you guys." Drew said staring at the ground.
"Wait what?" I said even more confused
"Remember when we were little and me, you and Zander would sing in your room and pretend to be famous musicians" Drew said calmly
"Yea I do" I said remember the time we did it.
"Dad got his promotion and we had to move states and I left you guys behind" Drew continued
"Yes I do" I said softly
"When we moved back, I was thought to never mingle with you guys because my parents got into a fight with yours the day they left and when I say I couldn't they suggested making me hate you" Drew said as his voice cracked
"Since then you started picking on you guys and when I heard you were starting the music club and I was so happy for you but your music club wasn't doing so well so I talked to Auntie- I meant the principal and we made a deal that I wouldn't write ideas to help your music club and she would see how it goes" Drew said as I recalled when the principal would magically help us but it was Drew.
I stood in there shocked, but soon as I tears started forming in my eyes.
"Hailey! Is what I did that bad? I'm sorry" Drew said but I cut him off with a hug.
"I'm so glad. You never really hated us, and I'm sorry me and Zander always thought you got spoiled and my sorry. I didn't even bother chasing our friendship and ruined everything" I said whipping my tears
"It's not your fault, it's also my fault I caused you so much harm and trouble." Drew said scratching his head
"Ok let's talk to Zander" I said now taking his hand and dragging him to the music room
"What! No! He hates my guts" Drew said as I continued to walk.
Everyone was there and they were all prepping their stalling for me.
"Hey guys how the prep going". I said checking the instruments over again as Drew hide behind the door.
"Hey Zander can I talk to you for a moment" I say satisfied with the progress the made without me.
"Yea sure" Zander said calmly.
"Hey Drew your also needed here" I called his attention knowing well he won't come until he's called.
Drew entered and Zander gave Drew a glare and Drew avoided his gaze.
"What is he doing here" Zander said annoyed
"Just shut up and come with me" I said as I took Zander and Drew hand and dragged them outside.
"What the heck is happening" jakes says confused
"Me to Jakey, me to"Milly said in a wise all knowing voice as Sean chuckled.

Milly pov:
We were waiting for Zander and Hailey.
"Whhhhhaaaaaaaaat," Zander yelled as everyone rushed to meet them wondering why Zander screamed, but instead we meet Hailey blocking us.
"Hailey move Drew is doing something to Zander " Luke said worried
"Unfortunately I can't they need to talk this out what about I fill you in on what happened" Hailey said calmly
"Yes please and explanation would be best" Sean siad worried
"Come let's get going to music room club time is almost up" Hailey said leading the way
A few min minutes later✨✨✨
"what" Jake said with is mouth open
"No wonder there's always so much tension between you all " I said understanding
"Well Zander did say he knew Drew as kids" Luke said calmly
"To think Drew is the one that actually helped us in our time of need the most" Sean said thinking
"Guys now be known Drew for like forever but I never made an effort to understand why he left us so I want us to make It up for the time I've lost so I was wondering if we could have him as our club manger I know it's selfish and is all in my personal interest but" Hailey said looking down
"Do you even need to ask permission Drew been practically managing us without us even knowing it be pointless to stop now" I said smiling
"Really" Hailey said raising her head
"Yep i ok with it" Sean said said smiling then soon everyone agreed
" I'm ok with that to" Zander said coming in
"What you are" Jake said
"Yep I have no more hatred for him anymore and as milly said he no point in stopping something that happened since we started the club." Zander said resting his head on Luke's shoulders.
"Ok then will talk to the principal and make it official" Hailey said happily
"I think it's about time we start practice" Jake said smiling
"Yea" everyone said together