~ah yes england~

Chapter 2
_________________

The train has stopped at the station the few people come out and grab their stuff but looking at people comes out with their stuff but a lot of stuff, as they keep doing there work and walked out, the man with a top hat, looks over at the spot they're placing there set for the circus! But hes two arms where tug of the excitement of the two jesters!! "Older brother! Can we explore please!!!" Says the first jester on the man top hats right arm, "yeah! Can we please!!!" Said the second jester on the man's top hats left shoulder, they look at him with big dog eyes so they can trick him and go explore, but someone taller than the man and the jester comes over, "really you two again? Moon your not letting them do it again unlike last time" Said the taller one, moon looks at the jester and he sighs " look, blood and bloody lunar is right you two should've go again because you two got in trouble by officers again" said moon the twins gasp dramatically, the first jester dramatically falls ans the second quickly grabs them with a fake tears in his eyes "bother doesn't want us to go have fun!!" Said bloody, blood sniffles "i-i know brother! Because lunar is such a party pooper!!!" Yelled blood, lunar did an offended gasps "e-excuse me! I'm telling you to not let you guys get in trouble for the fourth time!!" Lunar said, moon sigh "look lunar maybe we should let them have fun okay and beside aren't you supposed to check on your girlfri-" moon was cut off by lunar, "she is not my girlfriend, sh-she is a friend!" Yelled lunar who is blushing manly, moon chuckles "okay okay sorry, now bloody and blood we shou-" moon looks over and they're gone "those fucking demons!!!!" Lunar yelled angrily.

With the demons boys

"Sooo what should we do first!" Said blood, bloody thinks for a while, "hmmm we should check if it's true about British people like! cAn I hAvE a SpOt oF tEa!" Bloody laugh, "no no no my brother it's iS iT tUeSdAy!!" Blood and bloody both laugh and snort hysterical over making fun of England (not to offend anyone!) As they both calm down and wander off to explore! "Hmmm brother do you think we'll do great in a show?" Blood asked, "oh why of course we are! we are the two silly jokers of jesters!" Said bloody happily, but blood sigh "I know that but remember that fire.." blood said looking down bloody stops and looked over at his brother and touched his hand, "hay we are just kids when that happened..it's all in the past! We are okay! We got this!" Bloody said and hugged blood, blood hugs back, "now then! Let's go over and pit pocket that lady over there!" Said bloody, blood loves the idea! "Yes! Let's go!!" Blood said happily as they go straight to that Blondie hair Rich girl.

/////

With the sunny boy

"Oh! Hey eclipse! the circus is in England!" Sun said looking at eclipse who is laying on the couch, "meh whatever, as long they don't come here in new York then im good" eclipse says, sun rolls his eyes and notices the picture of the man again, sun blushes and looks back at eclipse making sure hes not looking at him of what he is about to do, he kisses the picture of the man and looks at the picture Loving.

End of chapter 2

Looks like we know who is the top hat man! But I think the twins are going to get in trouble-