Chapter 9 - Gigantomachia

I'm letting you people have this chapter a few days early just because I want to. I'm scared I won't be able to write as much since my school starts up very soon, but I'm assuming ill be fine. Should I post more often... Like every Monday AND Friday?

I've been watching Harry Potter so much, just because I love Draco Malfoy. Its seriously not healthy... But this chapters a long one (almost 2000 words) so do us both a favor... GO TOUCH SOME GRASS.

_______

"Toga! Come on, what's Daddy doing!?!"  Toga just gave you a sorry face. In the next room there was electricity light and screaming. Your dad had also been different lately. His hair was changing, you saw him less, and he was a little more secretive.

"Toga! You have to tell me! He's my dad!" You couldn't take the secrets or hearing his painful screams everyday. That weird doctor was doing something to him and you wanted to know what. Could it have something to do with All For One or Gigantamachia?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Two Months Earlier (October)

"So what's with this guy we're seeing?" "His name's Gigantamachia and he's going to be a source of power. We just need to convice him that I'm a good replacement for All For One." "Well, are we almost there? My legs are tired of walking..." "Soon
Y/n, Soon. He's big, so he lives far away." You groaned and continued walking. Your backpack was on your back, you pulled out a candy bar from it, unwrapped it and took a bite. Out of no where, you saw him. He was pretty hard to miss.

Gigantamachia erupted out of the ground. The ground shook and broke. You felt Spinner pick you up and put you on his scaley back. "I've searched so long. Now I've found you at last. So are you really the leader who will succeed All For One?" Gigantamachia's deep voice boomed.

Your dad smirked. "Kurogiri is this the 'formidable power' left by All For One? I'm not impressed. Gigantamachia raised his arms and smashed the ground. The entire league was blown away and you clung to Spinner's back. Gigantamachia roared. "Why would you do this, All For One?" You heard the Doctor's voice from a radio. "I take it you've met Gigantomachia. He's All For One's biggest fan. This giant even used to work as his bodygaurd. He's got incredible stamina and resilience, and with that body, he can handle multiple Quirks without having to undergo and modification. A few years after the Master took you in, and after All Might weakened him, All For One knew defeat was inevitable. So, he hid Gigantomachia from view. He thought many steps ahead and planned meticulously. He did this so that, no matter what might become of him, he would be certain that his hopes  and dreams would live on."

Dabi, as usally, decided to smart mouth, "Call me crazy, but this doesn't seem like a very nice gift. Or is it just me?" Dabi's flames erupted out of his palms. "You've got quite a discerning eye, Dabi. Gigantomachia is loyal. That's what led him down the path of despair you see now. It pains him that Shigaraki doesn't quite measure up to All For One." The doctor said. "So, you're saying we gotta make this big baby like us?" Dabi spat his flames out at Gigantomachia. Gigantomachia stood, as if the flames just felt like normal summer heat. "Well, that went over great. Nice job Dabi." You said sarcasticly.  "Shut it, small-fry. I'm busy."

A voice played, it was All For One's. "Machia..." Machia froze, startled by the voice. He fell due to the shock of hearing his Master's voice. He practically worshipped the radio that the voice came from. "That's a recording of All For One's voice. I knew it would calm the big guy down." Your father didn't look pleased, "He's more trouble than he's worth." "You sure? He could be quite hand to have on your side in the future! All this time with Kurogiri's made you simple. Smarten up, boy." You glared at the voice coming from the radio. You didn't take critisism of your father lightly. To you, he was the equivilant of a God. He was strong, raised you even when times were at their worst, and you knew he loved you. Even when he didn't show it, you knew he cared about you a lot and loved you.