(bc.) new cover!

NEW COVER!

Hi? Do you still remember me? No? Okay lang naman haha (ouch jk).

So, first of all, I've been on a hiatus for two years. I didn't expect that it would be that long because so many things happened.

After our graduation, I spent half of my summer vacation practicing for our region's journalympics (kahit na nakagraduate na kami, kami pa rin ang kasali, nakakainis sa totoo lang huhu). I participated in Online Publishing as the team's graphic designer (basically, I am in charge of our website's design). I was also the layout artist of our school's Filipino school paper (out of frustration, I ghosted our adviser for one day and went to the beach). After these events, I was busy with my college enrollment. Due to burnout, I decided to extend my hiatus.

Then here comes college. I'm now an incoming second-year student, and I'm currently taking BS in Psychology. So far, everything's fine, and the program is fun and interesting. I've met a lot of new people, and it took me months to adjust myself to my new environment.

So, that's why I was on a long hiatus! Secret na lang yung ibang drama na nangyari HAHAHA.

Oh, and I'm sorry to disappoint you. For now, I will not accept commissions and book cover requests. Classes will start in a month, so I need to save my energy for acads. I hope you'll understand hehe.

Stay safe everyone <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬