Our AbhiRa (Part- 13)

Name: Abhimanyu Harshwardhan Birla
Father's name: Dr.Harshwardhan Birla
Mother's name: Dr.Avni Rathod Birla

Abhimanyu mera aur Anvi ka beta hai. He then confronted Manjiri who on fit of anger confessed everything. He then realised how most of things in his life were a big lie thanks to his Ex-wife (second wife).
Manjiri was Harsh's second wife. When Harsh was in America for his studies, he fell in love with Avni Rathod his batchmate, they both soon married which was only known to Anand and was swore to secrecy as Avni was an orphan and his parents would have never agreed for their marriage but they decided that after some years of marriage when he will tell you his family they might agree.
They had and happy married life and after an year Avni got pregnant. Harsh was elated by this news. He took care of her, fulfilled all her demands and craving and was desperately waiting for the birth of his child.

When Avni was in second month. Harsh got the news of his father being unwell and was immediately called back home. Avni couldn't travel due to complicated pregnancy. Harsh decided against going but Avni convinced and assured him she will be fine and will be staying with her sister.

When Harsh reached Udaipur he got the news of his father's demise as he couldn't be reached when in flight. He was very heartbroken by this news. He decided to be strong for his mother.
His mother told him that his father's dying wish was marry him to Manjiri. He tried a lot to make his family understand but was forced his mother threatened him suicide and he had no option than to accept.
Manjiri and Harsh were married. After some days he received a call that Avni and her sister died in an accident. Harsh was absolutely shattered and heartbroken by the news of the demise the love of his life and his child. He mourned their death and didn't know what to go ,Anand adviced him to move on on his life as Avni would have wanted the same.

After a year
Harsh returned home from a business trip and rushed back when he got the news of Manjiri delivering their son. He named him Abhimanyu as Avni always wanted to name their son that.

Flashback Ends

When Harsh confronted Manjiri about the truth and asked about Avni and it a fit of anger Manjiri confessed of getting Avni kidnapped. She was the one to bribe to the hospital to tell him the fake news of Avni's accident. She was the one who swapped Abhi and Neil without letting anyone doubt her and making everyone think he is her and Harsh's son. And she was pregnant with Neil that time but he wasn't Harsh's son.

Avni was told by the doctor who was bribed by Manjulika, that she had twins but the elder one was a stillborn. She was a very loving and doting mother to Neil and also told him Harsh, his father. After some years Avni died due to some illness.

Harsh then decided to tell everything to Abhimanyu including all details including Neil's truth but, Manjiri made Harsh swore on Abhi not to tell anything to Abhi about the truth.

Aarohi dialed Akshu's number from Neil's phone as she knew she will pick it up and then everything was heard by AbhiRa as the phone was on speaker.

Weeks later Abhi confronted Harsh and the father son duo shared an emotional moment. Abhi once again apologised Harsh as he blamed him all his life but he was going through so much but didn't say anything.

After that Harsh would often tell AbhiRa stories about him and Avni and show them their college and other memories. Harsh wi would tell how Avni was extremely excited after knowing about her pregnancy and couldn't wait to love her child.

AbhiRa....

Abhi: Ek tarah se acha hai ki hume sach pata chal gya. I am thankful ki unhone mujhe itne achhe sanskar diye ko main aage apne bacho ko bhi dena chahunga par unhone kabhi bhi mujhe galat karne kar nahi daata aur na hi mujhe yeh ehsaas karaya ki woh sab galat hai shayad isiliye main dekh nahi paya ki sir, taiji, tauji, bhai- bhabhi sab mujhse kitna pyar karte hai, meri kitni fikr karte hai. Mujhe humesha yeh feel karaya ki sirf woh aur Neil hi mujhse pyaar karte hai. Aur mere dil main papa ke liye nafrat bhar di aur toh aur itna bada dhoka mujhse meri Avni maa ke baare main chupaya mujhe yeh feel karaya ki papa ne unhe dhoka diya jabki sachai kuch aur hi thi.
Akshu: Please ab tum uss waqt ko bhul jao aur sirf aacha socho, humara future humare baby ke sath. Abhi tumhe pata hai Kisha bhabhi Kairav ki bachpan ki dost hai unki childhood crush.Haan Abhi Kisha bhabhi Kairav bhaiya ki childhood crush hai, bhaiya ne toh kayi baar mumma papa se jhoot bol kar Kisha bhabhi ka homework bhi karaya hai yeh bolkar ki woh unka kaam hai. Mumma papa bhi bhaiya ko bahut tease karte the.
Akshu has tears remembering Kaira.

Abhi (wiping his and all also her tears): Akshu tumne promise kara tha na ki hum maa aur mumma papa ko haskar yaad karenge na ki rote huye.
Akshu: Sorry Abhi par mujhe mumma papa ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai. Agar wo hote to kitna acha hota, Mimi ne bataya tha mumma ne bhaiya ki shaadi ke liye bahut sapne dekhe the. Agar woh aaj toh humare baby ko bhi uske dadi aur nanu nani milte.

Abhi: I know Akshu par hum kuch nahi kar sakte,hum chahe toh mumma papa ke Kairav ki shaadi ki lekar jo sapne the woh pure kar sakte hai.
Akshu (smiling): Haan Abhi, bhaiya bahut khush ho jayenge. Main puri koshish karungi ki woh sab karo jo mumma- papa bhaiya ki shaadi main karte.
Abhi: Akshu par
Akshu (cutting him off): Haan Abhi main apna pura dhyaan rakhungi khud kuch nahi karungi main bas instructions dungi aur baaki sab se kaam karwaungi. Promise
Abhi(pulling her cheeks): That's like me good girl.

One week later
AbhiRa and the other Birlas are in Udaipur for the wedding. Today all the younger clan is going for shopping for wedding dresses. Abhira and gang we busy shopping almost everyones dresses were selected except jwellery for Kisha.

Akshu was feeling hungry, Abhira with Reem (who was also a month pregnant) went to food court while others went shopping.

Unfortunately the evil duo were also in the same mall and saw AbhiRa, looking absolutely happy.

Aarohi: Woh dekhiye maa Akshu aur Abhimanyu, kaise ghum rahe. Isne aapse aapke bete ko chura liya aur ab kushiyan mana rahi hai. Woh dekhiye uska bump kitna bada ho gya hai, humme toh pata bhi nahi ki woh Birla khandan ka hai ya nahi, Aapke Abhi ka bacha hai ya nahi.

Aarohi's words echoed with malice as she observed AbhiRa's joy. The air thickened with tension, overshadowing the shopping spree. Abhira, unaware of the lurking danger, continued her laughter with Reem, savoring the happiness of the moment

Manjiri: Yeh mere bete ko mujhse cheen ke khushiyan mana rahi hai. Main bhi isse iska bacha cheen lungi, Jaan le lungi uski. Yeh bhi apne bache ki tadap kar maregi. Pata bhi nahi kiska ganda khoon lekar ghoom rahi yeh manhoos acha hoga yeh aur iska bacha dini mar jaye. Mujhe kuch karna hoga. Main bhi isse iska bacha cheen lungi.

She walks towards the escalator where AbhiRa and Reem were standing. She looked at Akshara with utmost hatred in her eyes.

Manjiri's eyes burned with resentment as she approached the escalator where AbhiRa and Reem stood. Her determination to take revenge for what she perceived as a betrayal intensified, casting a dark shadow over the joyous occasion.

AbhiRa and Reem sensed the hostile aura as Manjiri approached. Unaware of the brewing storm, they exchanged smiles, oblivious to the impending confrontation.

She forwarded her hand to push Akshara down the elcalator ,Akshu tripped and was about to fall down but Abhi immediately held her hand and pulled her. But Akshu lost her balance and sprained her leg.

Abhi hugged Akshu close to his heart to calm her. They turned back to see the culprit and were staggered to see the people the wished they never came across but that's life expect the unexpected.

That's it for this chapter.

Not proofread

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author