I didn't know ! - Bill Denbrough

INFO

After the fight at neibolt instead of  Bev going missing you go missing.

During IT obviously 

BILL'S POV 

We made our way in the sewers and found Stan "You guys aren't my friends! You left me!" While Stanley cried I saw something.

Georgie.

I followed him to where he was going until something else caught my eye. 

It was Y/N.

I looked back at Georgie and went over to Y/N , I saw here crying in a corner. I tapped her shoulder and she flinched I fear until she realized who I was, "B-bill?" She stuttered getting up and clinging to my waist as I hugged her back "Please, Bill take me out of here! I wanna go home!.. it's scary here." she said looking at me hopefully. By the time she said all this the losers found me. 

Richie came up to me and whispered in my ear "Are you sure that's Y/N? What if it's IT pulling tricks on us?." I looked at her "Please Billy I wanna come home, I wanna go home with you!" She begun crying. I gave her a good look "You're not the real Y/N" I said taking Mikes gun and holding it to her head before pulling the trigger but before I did she said, "Please Bill..." she cried "I promised it's me!" 

Y/N'S POV

As I pleaded for my life an intense amount of pain gathered in my head as I realized Bill had shot me in the head, I fell to the ground and coughed up some blood.                "Richie, why isn't anything happening.." Bill spoke, "I-I don't know.." Richie admitted  "Richie w-why the fff-fuck isn't anything happening!"  "I don't know Bill!" Richie yelled. 

Bill fell to the ground "Y/N I'm s-sorry, I-I didn't know.."  he said cupping my cheeks. "It's okay- *cough* I forgive you, but please k-kill that damn clown.. and find Georgie"  I requested. "O-of course" he smiled crying 

BILL'S POV

After I that she took her last breath, I pecked her lips quickly "I love you." I said  before standing up.  "L-let's do this, f-for y/n/n!" I shouted "For Y/N/N!" They changed back.

A/N - this was short but I was in the car on a 8 hour ride 🤷🏽‍♀️ + I don't think this is very original I'll come up with something later.