11 : A home

Taehyung was talking to one of the female customer who gave your fashion company an order about her new drama's cast clothes, sitting on the meeting room after discussing the outfit you all were sitting while waiting for her to sign on the contract paper but she was just keep talking to Taehyung in her fake sweet voice while tucking her behind her ear trying to look little cute, Taehyung who was sitting beside her wasn smiling back on her which was making you clenched your teeth while glaring at them sitting right in front of them,........

Okay Mr kim it was nice to meet you.......

She said and Taehyung just nodded after bidding goodbye to him she left with her secretary, Taehyung turned towards you while smiling but it immediately dropped seeing you glaring at him while holding the pen tightly into your fist just like ready to kill him, he gulped hard seeing your piercing gaze and you just looked away being pissed off, everyone started leaving the room you also packed your stuff ready to leave but he stopped you while saying..

Miss YN I have some work with you,

You look at him with raise eye brows who was sitting on his chair while spreading his legs, when everyone finally left he patted his lap telling you to sit there, without thinking anything you just went and sat on his lap silently looking away from him, Taehyung encircled his arms around your waist and wale looking at you with adore eyes, creasing your cheeks with his thumbs he asked....

Why are you looking pissed at me????

Hearing that you looked at him who was already staring at you with does eyes, gosh this man really knows how to melt someone with his cuteness and puppy eyes but you still maintain your cold face and said....

Seriously now I need to tell you that why I am angry woooow....

Saying that you chuckle at him and found his expression changed from cute to hot, licking his lips he looked at you with an smirks before saying in his deep husky voice....

So my kiddo is still pissed off because of her orgasm that I didn't let her do, hmmm...

He hummed smuggling into your neck making your leg shiver little, you tight your fist while feeling hot yes you are frustrated because of he didn't let you cum at that time and you are angry on him because after coming here he started talking to him female customer with a bright smile and she was getting shy under your man's gaze....

You cupped his face and made him look at you before saying..

No didn't you saw how miss shin was flirting with you and you know what you were really enjoying it,,.....

Was that??? I didn't have any idea about it I was just doing my work...

Yes by letting her flirt...

You said with your rolling eyes and uncapped his cheeks,...

I am sorry for that from now I will not see any other girl I will lower my gaze... Promise I really promise love......

Saying that he looked up at you who was pressing her lips tightly into a thin line before saying...

Okay I am not mad at you anymore I was just teasing you little,.. Hmm now let me go...

He shook his head in denying before saying

Let's do something naughty naughty.....???

Hearing him your raised your eye brows as "ohhh really? " Nodding his head while biting his lips sexily Taehyung held you by your waist and put you in front of him on the table while coming between your leg which he parted and putted your feet on his both thighs, looking into eachother eyes with desire you both just knew that you wanted eachother so badly, creasing your thighs with his palm Taehyung were looking at you, going down into your inner thighs he softly stock them with the tip of his finger and removed your skirt from your thighs,