stickers

^^ based off of this picAND AUTISTIC WILLA, MY FAVEEEE

AND AUTISTIC WILLA, MY FAVEEEE

"kay willa, im gonna go get us something to eat. you stay in the dorm and don't do anything you're not supposed to okay?" she told the little goth who was sitting on her knees in the middle of the split window, laying out all her toys in a row.

"okays" she replied, giving enid a cute grin before going back to lining up her toys. enid shook her head and laughed, walking out the dorm.

she finished lining up her toys, deeming them perfect before she looked around the dorm and huffed. with enid gone the little latina grew bored pretty quickly.

she decided to go venture around enid's side of the dorm. her own dark side didn't look so appealing in her headspace so she set off, toddling to enid's side and looking around her desk. she noticed there was a drawer so with a bit of a struggle she managed to pull it open.

inside she found a bunch of junk but laying on top was hello kitty stickers. wednesday was no stranger to hello kitty, she'd been forced to endure hours of the 'dreadful' show. however in headspace, willa LOVED hello kitty.

she picked up the sheet with curiosity, being careful not to crease it in her tight grip. she ran her finger over one of them and let out a surprised gasp when the picture came loose from the sheet.

"woah" she whispered to herself, she picked it up only to find the other side sticky, she waved her hand in the air trying to get the sticker off but found it to be no use.

she dropped the sheet to the floor and used her other hand to take the sticker off her finger, she then remembered that stickers usually go on a shirt so she stuck the sticker onto her shirt. giggling when it stayed on her shirt.

she picked up the sheet again and peeled another one off, this time putting it on her face, letting out another cute giggle when it stayed on her face. she began peeling off one after another, sticking them to her face and shirt, letting out giggles and squeals every time one didn't fall off.

by the time she had stuck nearly all of them on her face and shirt (and some on her bangs) enid had returned. the dorm door opened but the little girl didn't hear it.

"willa, watcha doing?" the girl spinned around, making enid stop and suppress a laugh at the sight of her girl. "oh i see you found my stickers" enid giggled, failing to keep her laughter in as she bent to the girl's height.

"yep" she exclaimed loudly, taking and sticking the last one on her cheek "all gone' she said, passing the empty sheet to enid who giggled "yes, i see that"

enid then pulled out her phone "willa look at me and smile" she needed to send this to yoko, as yoko was willa's 'aunt' she deemed it necessary.

instead of smiling the little girl stared and enid took the pic anyway, knowing she wouldn't get the girl to smile. she immediately sent it to yoko before putting down her phone and picking up her little who squealed and gave enid a sloppy kiss on her lips.

enid giggled "kay, how about we take the stickers off-" "NO" the little interrupted. upset that enid would want her to take them off.

enid noticed the tears in her eyes and sighed "fine you can keep them on but you have to take them off soon okay? i can get you more" wednesday glared at her for a moment "fineee" she sighed before wiggling out of enid's hold and toddling over to the bag of food enid had brought.

enid rolled her eyes and let out a breathy laugh before joining her girl on the floor.