♡ Todo- Long Distance

Long Distance

Your name is [Y/N] and you attend school at Jujutsu High, Tokyo. You've been dating your boyfriend Aoi Todo for almost a year now. The two of you are unfortunately 'long distance' because he attended school in Kyoto.

The two of you originally met while you were a first year and he was a second year. Both you and your fellow first year, Yuuta Okkotsu, were able to participate in the exchange event. You met Todo during the one on one battles. Despite your powerful technique he was able to beat you, because of his physical strength.

Before the Kyoto students left you asked Todo if you could exchange numbers. You wanted him to help you with the gym and weights. Before he agreed he asked you your type. Thankfully your answered seemed to please him, and he happily gave you his number.

After that the two of you absolutely hit it off. Constantly calling and texting each other. You'd help him with his cursed technique while he helped you gain muscle and work on your physical strength. Whenever the two of you were free you'd meet up, despite the distance. One of you would take a train and usually stay the weekend at the others dorm.

Before long Todo developed feelings for you, you were both his ideal type and had an amazing personality that flawlessly flowed with his own.

When he finally had the confidence to confess to you, you were hesitant. Of course you felt the same but you knew long distance would be difficult. Honestly you were kind of inexperienced when it came to relationships so you were unsure if you were ready to make that kind of commitment.

Of course Todo didn't rush you, he understood that you weren't ready, but he insisted on taking you out on dates whenever the two of you were both free. After spending more and more time with Todo you decided to give long distance a try, you knew you and him could do it if you both put in the work.

It wasn't always easy but the two of you did truly love and respect each other. He was always big on communication, if either of you ever felt 'off' about something, then it had to be discussed, in person.

He would always plan fun dates for the two of you. Like baking, museum trips, paining, movie nights, fancy dinners, video games, festivals, and so much more.

word count: 412

Art credit: @/nandemotokasu
On Twitter

Author Note:
This is kind of simple and short but I saw the photo above and really wanted to write something about Todo. He's such boyfriend material 😙

[Revised: August 8th, 2023]