Crying Happy Tears

Time stands still. When Dio thought of it again, it's still not moving. Why, he thought. She is still the one, he kept thinking. Albeit her attitude and loveliness, he kept grasping her in his thoughts.

To get to know her better. Far more better.

In this wonderful city, he thinks as he walks on his self journey.

What to do with Sierra?

Dio never met any girl like Sierra. He can literally feel anything for her.

Sadness, happiness, joy, and hate. All into one. He couldn't know better what it is called.

One day, Sierra greeted him, "hey, Di. What are you up to?"

This was in the school library where he usually goes to after school.

"Ohh, I was just reading here."

"Aha, why should I ask? This is the library. Hahahaha," she laughed.

"I rarely see you here, what are you up to?" Dio asked back.

"Nothing, I just want to see if there's my book here. I'm currently reading a Murakami book. You know him?"

"Of course. I often read his work. All is amazing and different, but still his touch with classical music brings elegance through his character." He explained thoroughly.

"Here, sit with me." He offered her to sit in front of him.

Sierra sat in front of him. While in her heart of hearts, she fluttered and flew through the thousand stars above.

Let's see what Sierra thought of Dio.

They met in the meeting of friends, where they talk a lot about each other. At this time, Sierra is having a boyfriend. But after seeing Dio and how naive he is, she became interested.

Maybe, he's the one. They have the same hobbies and all, and also her friends told her that Dio is interested the most with her.

But, Dio is really shy. And he couldn't talk with her unless they were alone.

Sierra then devised a plan to be alone with him, and it works. She saw his story on Instagram while he's on the mall, and she goes there too. When she makes it very "sudden" that she met him in the cafe.

"Wow, is that you Dio?" She greeted as if it is not rehearsed.

"Huh, hi there." He replied.

And then they began to chat well as friends. Dio never really felt that connection at first. A real connection with a girl.

He continued thinking about this in his sleep, and for the first time in a while, a dreamless sleep happened. And it was worth it, seeing her happy before he's asleep.

Sierra went home, and looked through her phone, and seeing his profile over and over again. Is this really the guy I'm destined with?

Is this the girl I'm dreaming of?

Now, in the school library, they talked a lot about books and stuff, and suddenly he asked her out again to the same mall as they met before.

She was stuttered and forces a natural smile. She was utterly happy. And it was no question that they can bring happiness to each other.

But, also they can bring despair.

He was very shocked to see her with another guy in the mall. It was before their agreed meeting time, and seeing them together made him very sad. And also, he unlocks his personality, that is very obsessive.

He just wants her to be his, only his. But he couldn't react properly.

They met in the cafe, and he asked, "how about we watch a movie?"

"Yeah okay."

Sierra felt a little unease and afraid if Dio saw her with Grey before. She couldn't see any difference in Dio's behaviour, so she guess it was okay.

She prepared her reasons, that Grey was her best friend, and he was just being dumped and wanted to go to the mall with her.

Nothing new for her.

After the movie ended, he tried to be more honest with her.

"So, the movie's really great right?"

"I guess yeah." She smiled, longing for his normal small talk.

Maybe that's what made her silently falls in love with him, even after he left her, to a faraway land.

Along these time before he left, they often go out, and he tried to be more open again.

"So, I would like to ask you," He asked her while playing monopoly in her living room. He went to her house, and it was beautiful. It was situated in a valley of all things. There is a pretty park, and people jogged there.

It was haven.

This question created many hard nights for him. It was hard for him to sleep.

"Who are you with now?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked again.

"Okay, I see you walking with this dude, the very first time we see each other."

"Ohh, it was Grey." She explained to him her reasons, and he seems accepting of it.

"What are we now?" He asked. "I'm gonna be honest with you."

He said that he felt very happy while being friends with her. With Sierra everything seemed as clear as a day. Even through the despair of his days, he could walk through it.

And now, when college seems near, he couldn't hide his sadness, and told her that he will be leaving for a long time.

She doesn't know what to say.

Fast forward two years later, he saw her with another guy. They were never really lovers, but this one breaks his lonely heart. Is it maybe distance? Because he never contacted her properly from afar.

At this time, Sierra thinks that Dio will never go back. Sierra decided to move on, as easy as a squirrel jumping around.

Maybe this was her trap, just like her previous boyfriend, waiting for her to be dumped again.

It was all a cycle.

Or it was all a dream?

As right now, Dio wakes up in a foreign country, thinking of Sierra with many variables, as if she were his own.

In his commute, he thinks of her. When he doesn't think of anything, the thought of seeing her came to mind.

But it was all a feign.

As he hoped he can tell her that he truly loves her.

And hoped that she cried happy tears when hearing his confession, while being in the same cafe they first met.