Iced Chocolate Galaxy

@childe

New coffee shop opened last week. The waiter was fine as hell.
[photo attached]

-

"Do you think I should ask for his number?" - Ajax was sitting on the floor of his room, holding his pillow as he said that. He looked up to his friend, who just gave him an annoyed stare and a long sigh as a response - "Well, Mr. Waiter seems to enjoy making funny drawings, so why don't you ask him to write his number next time?" - that was obviously a sarcastic comment, but the ginger didn't seem to get it. As the other man understood that, he reclined on the bed and stared at the ceiling, probably rethinking his life choices.

"Listen, Ajax. We've been together since middle school. I think it's time you understand when I'm being sarcastic." - he sighed - "You're an awful person, Scara. Did you know that?"

Ajax placed the pillow on the floor and laid with his head on it before speaking again - "Well, he's cute. And his voice is really soothing, unlike a certain someone's."

"At least I have a sense of fashion."

"At least I have a mom."

"I have a mom too, what do you mean?" - Scaramouche said, smiling - "Your mom loves me."

"Damn right, babygirl!" - Ajax laughed in response - "And I love you too, so feel free to invade my house anytime."

"Was already planning on doing that anyway." - Scaramouche rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face. Then he sat back up on the bed to check on the time, since he would have to leave soon, and saw a notification from someone he follows - "Damn, I feel bad for you."

"What?" - Ajax raised his head, thinking his friend was talking to him - "Oh, nothing much. There's this dude I follow that posts random history facts sometimes, and he just posted something saying an idiot smashed his head on the table while he was at work." - Scaramouche didn't bother looking up from his phone as he explained that, but Ajax seemed to have gotten a whole movie scene going inside his head - "Wha... Wait do you know what he looks like?"

"I didn't know you were into history." - the man raised an eyebrow as he finally looked over at the ginger - "Ew, you look gay. Stop. Why do you even make that face every time you... Nevermind." - he sighed - "Here, this is him."

Scaramouche leaned off the bed and showed the ginger a photo where the man appeared. Long brown hair falling over his shoulder and serene golden eyes. Yes, there was no doubt about that. Mr. Waiter was a history nerd - "So, Scara." - the ginger called - "On a scale of one to ten, how much would you laugh if I was the idiot he's talking about?"

It took the other male a while to process, but once he did, there wasn't even a second to answer the question before he burst out laughing - "You what?! Oh my archons, Ajax! I'm gonna cry." - he wiped out the tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes, but he couldn't manage to contain his laugh - "You fucking dumbass, how did that even happen?"

"Well, he was explaining some of the menus and when I looked at his face, my arm just died. It's not like it's my fault or anything!" - he tried to defend himself, but in the end, it just made it worse for him - "You're so fucking gay. But I mean, that's good for you, right? Now you know where to find him."

"Well, I could just go there every day and ask for him." - Ajax suggested, but was met with a blank stare - "You rich people are really annoying with your stupid privileges."

"Whatever, give me his tag. I wanna follow him." - the ginger quickly got up from the floor and got on his knees in front of the bed where Scaramouche was sitting. Scaramouche showed him the account and he followed Zhongli - "Why is his name Morax?" - Ajax asked - "I don't know. Ask him next time you go there."

"You're actually insane. If you're so good at this, then why are you still single?" - Ajax asked, rolling his eyes - "Well, I don't know. Maybe because I'm fucking aroace, you dickhead."

"Oh." - Ajax's whole facial expression suddenly changed to a dumbfounded one - "Wait, is that why you rejected me in seventh grade?"

"Ajax, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" - Scaramouche shrieked - "No, because I remember damn well you made sure I got out of there crying." - the ginger pointed out, in an even more frustrated tone - "You called me all the slurs you could possibly think of, just for fun. I literally cried in the bathroom after that."

"Well duh, I had to test you." - the man smirked - "Not cool, man. Not cool. I got home crying that day, and when my mom asked what happened, I had to tell her I was gay. And then she laughed at me because I was crying over a man!"

"Yeah, pretty sure she already knew. You're not very discreet."

"What's that even supposed to mean?" - Ajax turned to him with a confused look - "Do you want me to play the songs you listened to?" - upon hearing those words, the ginger quickly changed his mind and moved on from the topic. If you paid close attention, you could even catch a glimpse of the drop of sweat rolling down from his forehead.

"Well, anyway. Get out of my house, young man. There's work that needs to be done." - Ajax got up and pulled Scaramouche out of the bed and pushed him to the bedroom's door "Text me when you get back home from work."

"Okay, mom." - the other rolled his eyes.

"Have fun dealing with costumers!"

-

@morax

Cute ginger smacked his face on the table at work today. Haven't laughed about something so dumb in a while.