You Catch Your Mom Cheating PT.1 DDM

Your P.O.V.

Ever since I could remember my mom had been cheating on my dad and every time she caught me she would buy me a toy but not this time.. This time I was done with it.

It was 2 o'clock when I told my dad I was going to the mall to get a couple of things since it was Friday and I decided I wanted yo get out of the house. After I got ready and grabbed my keys to my Mercedes Benz, I headed to the mall. Once I got there I ran into a couple of friends and chatted with them for a while until I had to let them know I was actually going to browse through the stores.

I went to four different stores until I got to my favorite Victoria Secrets. This has been my fav store for as long as I can remember. While I was looking at the swim suits I heard a familiar voice then a laugh followed by it so I turned and my mom was standing there looking at bras with another guy. You know I was thinking of freaking out but I decided to make sure she was actually with him and they weren't good friends in passing..

My suspicion was confirmed when he called her baby and slapped her ass on the way to the dressing room. Barf. I was actually pretty aggitated with this because this man was not my dad who was sitting at home waiting for his wife who had apparently went on a work trip to come home and instead of being home she's here acting like a fucking 17 year old slut. Wtf. I did what any sensible child would do I marched my happy little ass over to that dressing room and stood outside of it until they came out.

After about 10 minutes of fucking giggling and moaning they finally unlocked the dressing room and if only I had a camera to take a picture of her face I would have because it was priceless. As she stood there gaping I smirked because it served the bitch right, I'm so pissed. This lady is no longer my mom, no this lady is a fucking immature child a slut at that.

"Well well well, looks like the cats out of the bag now. You know I really should have known that my mother wasn't actually on a business trip because I mean why would a fucking hair dresser have to go on a work trip? You're a fucking caniving bitch and you are no longer my mother. But you better bet your sweet ass that dad will know about this." I said furiously while turning to walk away but before I did I turned to look at the guy she was with. "You should probably get yourself checked for AIDS or HIV I mean you never know with her history of men. I mean seriously barf." And with that I turned and walked out.