Prologue

Mr. Forkle was sitting in his office looking at news in the Forbidden Cities. He was checking for any clues for the Neverseen.

He came across a camp, which looked normal to him.

But when he looked closer he saw a kid with a sharp pointy object.

What is that? Mr. Forkle thought.

He researched the camp a bit more. Camp Half-Blood was the name. Once he saw the 'Blood' in the name he began to think it's another name for the Neverseen.

He went through more photos of the camp and saw many kids with those sharp objects.

Then he came across one of the kids. A kid with blonde hair and-grey eyes? Who has grey eyes Forkle thought.

He found out a little about her. (Elves can track stuff right? Even though they don't have technology).

Her name is Annabeth Chase, born without a mom but with only a father. She ran away when she was seven. Hasn't been seen until five years later.

Mr. Forkle raised an eyebrow to himself. Five years without anyone knowing where she is?

He read a little more about her until he reached the part where she goes to a school now. Goode High School.

He immediately thought to go check it out himself. But then stopped himself.

Maybe he should just get Sophie and her friends to do this. Just to check it out.

He hailed the rest of the Collective and told them what he found. Then he told the Keeper Crew(Just go with it, please. It's the shortest name I could come up with).

Let's see what happens next...