Mystery Girl

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I woke up to the terrible sound on my alarm and threw it across the room.
I took a nice soothing warm shower and got dressed for school. (Click on outfit above title). After I put on some Victorias Secret perfume I bought yesterday and walked down stairs.

"Morning Ale... whoa you look gorgeous honey" My mom spoke
I owe it to Beth
Beth smirked
I grabbed a chocolate granola bar and hopped in the car with Beth. We blasted our music and were jamming to 5sos ( your welcome Yasmin).
We parked on the school parking lot.

I stepped out of the car and saw Taylor's jaw drop he whispered something to the rest of the guys and they were all staring at me.
" Go get em tiger" Beth laughed
Um okay Beth you can chill out now I laughed.

I started walking up the stairs to enter the school when Cameron whistled. I rolled my eyes.

" Hey babe what's your name?" Carter said
Wow this is great! They don't know who I am!

"Can I get your number?" Shawn asked

I felt anger in me and tried pushing them out of the way until Cameron starting grinding on me.

LET ME GO I pushed Cameron back
" Guys leave her alone!" Matt said
Matt was so cute and wait what.... Do I have feelings for him?

Matt's P.O.V
The group and I were talking about what we should do next to Alex. To be honest I feel so bad for her. I mean, I would never date her cuz she is geeky but they shouldn't treat her like that. The guys are my friends so I guess I have no choice but to follow along with what they do. I guess I was thinking for a really long time because Taylor snapped me out of my thoughts by waving a hand in my face.

"Dude, do you see that hot chick?" Cameron said
She looked at us but quickly looked away

She looked so familiar but I just can't get my mind on it. Cameron started grinding on her and I told them to leave her alone.

She was very beautiful I have to admit that. I know I just met her but I think I am having feelings for her.

Alex's P.O.V
THANK BABY JESUS FOR TODAY BEING MY LAST DAY HERE AND I GET TO START FRESH AT A NEW SCHOOL!!

______________________________________
HEY BABES ( I see you Yasmin😂)

I dedicate this chapter to my cousin Yasmin for helping me out with this page 😊
🌺💕🌺🌺🌺💕
SONG OF THE DAY: Tremor - Martin Garrix