~What is she hiding?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the hangovers cleared and the memories came to reason, The Seven Deadly Sins merely hung out, equally putting in their share in running the tavern. Since I wasn't apart of the working squad, I just chilled and made small talk with customers.

Although all conversation quieted once we in unison heard the loud banging destruction coming from outside.

Random fool #1: What the hell was that?

Melodious and Ban left outside to check out the door to quickly turn back with shock in their eyes.

Melodious: That's not pretty.
Gowther: Are we in danger?
Ban: Well there's some ginormous monster fang thing chilling outside. Let's go check it out.

The Seven Deadly Sins hurried outside minus Diane, who's first reaction was to go to me.

Diane: Y/N, if you hear any sort of fighting, I don't want you to come outside. Stay inside where it's safe. Okay?
Y/N: Don't jinx it now, Diane.

She looked at me to answer her "okay."

Y/N: Okay, I won't go outside.
Diane: Okay, good.

She quickly hurried to join the rest of the Sins outside, while I stayed put like the good listening girlfriend I am. Although I don't know why she seemed so worried.

~~Diane's Pov~~

Well, Ban was certainly right with the description, a ginormous monster fang thing.

Althought for this, we'd need to fight fire with fire. In other words, I need to go back to my giant form. My only issue with that is..what if Y/N sees me? I mean, if she listened and stayed inside, she won't, right?

With some magic and spells, I returned back to my original form.

~~~Y/N's Pov~~~♡

Everyone inside panicked and hid behind each other, seeking a protective effect. Me on the other hand, sipped my coffee, in trust that the Sins wouldn't do anything to provoke harm towards us...in their heads mostly for the tavern I believe.

I trust Diane, anyways. Wait a damn minute.

A reoccurring thought from the other night popped into my head, as I sit down my coffee onto the wooden table.

Diane is apart of the 7 Deadly Sins, and everyone has their own power, but what does she do? What powers does Diane have? How does her help benefit the Sins? Obviously she's out there, fighting and helping, but what's her ability?

Suddenly, the request Diane has given me nearly slips when I stand from my table.

No, she told me to stay in here. Safe...although a sneak from the window wouldn't hurt, right?.

That's when the commotion stops, and all havoc seems to silence. One by one the Sins enter the tavern, not even a scratch. All but Diane.

Y/N: Where's Diane?

I speak to Gowther, who is the first to pass me.

Gowther: She's outside still. Do not worry, she is alright.

Y/N: Well what's she doing?

Merlin: Don't worry, I'll get the potion and she'll be inside soon.

Potion?

Y/N: Oh okay.

I say, acting like I knew what the hell she was talking about.

Potion for what? Does this have to do with her abilities? She needs a potion to hide them? What if she's some big giant monster lady?? Like a huge fly or something???

Wait. If she's outside right now with her abilities revealed, I'm sure she'll be fine with me seeing, right?

My curiosity gets the best of me as I make my way outside the tavern. The door is opened, and I see a figure, sitting on their knees, as if waiting.

Diane: Merlin??

The figure leans their head to porch height to look inside, and what is revealed to me is the figure being Diane. Diane being..A GIANT??