.13

Thursday February 6th 2024
6:00am
5 months later

I wake up to my alarm going off and I just laid in bed, and I quickly remembered I'm heading to Boston to meet up with the sturniolo triplets!!

It's been 5 months since I lived in my apartment and I'm taken by the wonderful kai, five months with him has been crazy. We are doing amazing, I met him mother and she is nice.

But it's also been a horrible 5 months my daddy and mom passed away and I didn't know how to deal with it but kai and my friends helped me get through it.

i get up and texted kai saying to come pick me up and drive me to the airport because ion wanna take my car there. So yeah. I went to my bathroom and changed into comfortable clothes for the airport.
Miya's clothes

After changing I headed downstairs and ate some cereal and then grabbed my suitcase and headed outside and then locked my door and then headed out and waited on the stairs

20 minutes later
i looked up from my phone because I heard a honk and looked up and see kai screaming "OMG MY GF MY GF". I laughed and grabbed my suitcase and opened his backseat door and put my suitcase in it.

I closed the door and opened the door for the passenger seat, and closed the door. And after that me and Kai drove off to the airport.

1 hour later
i looked at kai and smiled at him sadly and leaned over the seat and kissed him while saying goodbye. "goodbye mama I'll miss you" he said to me while kisses me back. awe imma miss this so much.

i opened the door and grabbed my suitcase from the backseat. i closed the door and looked at kai again and kissed him again while saying bye "bye baby I'll see you soon".

I waved at him while he drove away, I looked forward and walked into the airport and got onto my plane to Boston.

1 hour later
i finally made it to Boston, the triplets told me they would pick me up in their little mini van. I got off the plane and walked into the front and waited for them.

I waited and waited till I heard my name being called "OMG OMG MIYA MIYA" "MY BABYYY". I looked up and see nick and Chris and Matt.

I ran to them and hugged them one at the time, and we did a group hug. Chris carried my suitcase towards the car and we hopped in the car and headed towards their house.

1 hour later
We finally made it to their house and we see marylou  outside with a smile on her face, once I got out she grinned and hugged me so tight while saying "omg it's so good to meet you again, it's been so long snice you been here we all miss you a lot".

I smile at her and hugged her back tight too while saying "awe I miss y'all too momma". i always called her momma she always has been my second mom but now that my mom died guess she's my only one now.

The triplets and I walked into the house and Chris put my suitcase in the guest room. And we all headed downstairs to play games and everything, marylou and her husband went to sleep.

"awee miya I missed you so muchhh babes" nick said to me while hugged me once again. i fall to the floor with him on top of me and said "awe nick I missed you too" While laughing.

Chris and Matt laughed and grouped all of us again. We all took pictures together so I can post on my Instagram.

We all had a fun time and we headed to sleep to for a full day tomorrow. Ughhhh I can't wait for tomorrow.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 680
( authors note - as u can see they met the sturniolo triplets her besties!!! )