22

«so, Ophelia..» you mumbles as she you sat on the table, her back leaned against the glass container behind you.

«are you aware?»

"Very much so, Miss Poppy explained it to me." The sweet girl says in a cheery tone.

«where did you last found her, Poppy?»

“she was with Wallace, I was.. surprised to see a child following him. She seemed to have known him, I asked although I don't think.. she remembers.” poppy says switch slight worry.

You know that Ophelia was related to Wallace, she must be his daughter. You can see the similarities, although you wonder where the horns are from.

Perhaps Julie?

You saw that woman pass by here while being contained, she must've been looking for Wallace.

«though, have you seen the Soulkeeper lately?»

“no, I could barely see the young woman lately. She usually gives me visits.”

"Oooo! A new friend? Who's Soulkeeper? I wanna meet her! Miss Poppy can we meet her?"

Despite the gloomy atmosphere, the ghostly child's smile can light up the room.

Like seriously, Ophelia looks so precious!

«Alright, Soulkeeper is busy.. although she updates you everytime, yes?»

Poppy nods.

«Now, Ophelia, why are you following Wallace around even if you barely know him?»

"Well.." Ophelia thinks for a moment. "I feel like I want to follow him around, I feel safe with him."

Well ain't that sweet.

«oh» was all you said, but..

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS MAN?!

«thats it, I'm out.» you grumbled as you jumped off the table, landing on your two feet and began to make a journey towards the exi—

The door opens and Wallace looks pissed.

...

You skedaddled.

"WH— HOW DID YOU GET OUT!?"

«imgonnagetthefuckouttaherebeforejgetmywoodenasscaughtandidongwannadieagainjustyetforpetessakeAAAAAAAAAA—

in another timeline, another universe.

A limbo where the Soulkeeper resides.

"There has to be a way." She says to herself as she looked through windows and portals of any clues and cures.

"I can't risk them dying, not again." She mumbles, taking her mask off and brushing away strands of hair away from her face.

"Come on, Luan! Think! You need to atleast delay their time!" She slammed her fist on the table, the sound of impact erupting and echoes throughout

The empty

Quiet

Universe.

The void.