~14~

They were all in class as the teacher started the lesson. Jake had been wondering where his best friend Jungwon was and was about to pull his phone out secretly to text him until someone ran into the classroom.

"Ahh Mr. Yang. Nice of you to join us, please don't be late again." The teacher said

Jungwon was hiding his face with his hair and wasn't looking very well. He bowed a bunch of times apologizing then went to his seat which was right beside Jakes.

Jake wanted to ask what was up but couldn't because the teacher would scold him. He decided to ask after the lesson.

JAKES POV

It was now lunch time and i told the others I would meet them with Jungwon in the cafeteria. I quickly went to Jungwon to talk to him. "hey wonnie, why were you late? You're never late no matter what"

Jungwon slowly turned to face me and moved his hair aside. I gasped when I saw that he had a black eye and cuts on his cheek and lips. "Jungwon baby? Who did this to you..?" I said feeling so worried for the boy. He didn't answer me.

"was it who I think it was?" he just looked at me with his tears eyes and my heart got crushed. "Milo? It was fucking Milo. I'm gonna kill that motherfucker." I was fuming. Why would he come back to hurt my wonnie again?

Jungwon started crying and I pulled him into a hug. I felt as he was starting to have a hard time breathing so I pulled out, his hands started shaking. Jungwon was having a panic attack! What do I do?!

"Jake?!" Jay said then rushed in and held Jungwons hands "hey hey it's okay I've got you. Follow my breathing" Jay said using the softest voice ever. He
was trying to calm him down and it was working. "Look into my eyes and keep following my breathing Jungwon please." Jungwon was starting to calm down and I was so thankful Jay had came in at the right time.

"Are you alright won?" Jay asked and hugged him right away. I could tell Jay was very worried for the younger.

"I-I was so s-stupid... I can't believe I t-thought he changed" Jungwon let out in sobs. Jay looked at me confused. "Wonnie it's not your fault.. it's what he's good at, manipulating people and hurting them physically and mentally" I said reassuring him.

After a little while they pulled out of their hug. "Thank you Jay hyung and I'm sorry." Jungwon quietly said. "Hey no, don't apologize. I'm here always" Jay said genuinely.

***

Jay told me to go have lunch and he'll take Jungwon home and get him treated.

When I got to our lunch table everyone was flooding me with questions.

"What took so long?"

"Where's Jungwon?"

"Jay came looking for you guys, was he there?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Ughhhh guys! Jungwon was injured and Jay took him home to treat him. Don't worry he's fine." I said that because I wasn't really sure if Jungwon would want me telling the others. Sunoo was the only other one who knew about Jungwons abusive ex boyfriend Milo.

"Tiny come sit by me, I was saving you some" Sunghoon said and I went to sit next to him. Sunoo was taking selfies while Niki and Heeseung were talking about whatever.

Sunghoon put his arm around my shoulders and I swear I felt my heart beat faster. I started eating and suddenly I felt a hand on my inner thigh.

I choked a little on my food. "Gosh Jakey here's some water" Sunghoon gave me a water bottle pretending to be innocent. I thanked him and drank some.

Gosh he's driving me insane.