𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟒 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨

• 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞, 𝐅𝐥
     𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡
𝟔:𝟒𝟕 𝐩𝐦
" 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝟏𝟎 " cherish dad says as she groans and sits up.

As soon as cherish sat up she felt her phone start to vibrate, checking her phone she seen a incoming FaceTime call from her bestie.

" HEYYY BESTIEEE " tyler says loudly as cherish turns her phone down a bit due to tyler being so loud.

" wassup ty " cherish says as she still can barely open her eyes.

" did I wake u up ? and if I did I didn't mean to " tyler says.

" nah my dad actually woke me up reminding me to pack " cherish says wit a frown on her face.

" damn I forgot that u had to go back to NewYork to visit ur mom " tyler says also wit a frown on his face.

" yea, I really don't wanna go but i have to under court orders sadly " cherish says.

" mann well atleast your not staying down there for long" tyler said happily.

" tyler " cherish called out the boy name

" yea ? " tyler answered to cherish.

" wanna come over and help me pack ? " cherish asked tyler.

" OFCCC " tyler said as he jumps up, grabbing his keys and heading out.

As tyler gets in the car cherish decides to hang up the phone and put on clothes while tyler is on his way.

𝟤𝟢 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋
_____________

As cherish continues to pack for her trip she hears a knock on her front door

She walks halfway downstairs and yells for him to open the door.

As tyler opens the door cherish runs all the way down stairs and jumps on him wrappimg both legs around the very skinny but strong boy.

" damn you done got a lil heavy " tyler dramatically says as he carries her back to her room.

Sitting the girl down on her bed tyler and cherish began to talk and help cherish pack for her trip until the the two fell asleep.

𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝟗:𝟓𝟓 𝐏𝐌

" 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐏 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝟓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 " cherish dad says as he bangs on her door repeatedly.

" fuck " cherish mumbles
" OKAYYY " she screams out to let her dad know that she's awake.

" Tyler wake up its almost time for me to leave " cherish says as she shakes the very sleepy boy.

" I don't want you to go bro " tyler says in his sleepy voice.

* 𝐦𝐡𝐦𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 | 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 *

" I have to tyler so get up " cherish says still shaking tyler.

" okay bruh " tyler says while getting up.

Cherish stands up to zip up her suitcase as she see's her dad go downstairs with his which let her know that it was time to go.

Cherish huffed loudly turning around to tyler just to see the boy standing at the door with tears in his eyes

" it's okay my baby " cherish says as she gives the now sobbing boy a big hug.

As tyler hugs cherish back her dad starts to call her name from downstairs

" I have to go ty " cherish says as she starts to pull away.

As cherish is pulling away tyler grabs her wrist pulling her back to him leaving the girl standing right infront of his face.

" ima miss you soo much " tyler says as he suddenly pulled her in for a kiss slipping his tongue in her mouth

And as a reflex she wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss

Suddenly they heard a big boom at the door and as cherish pulled away from the kiss she saw her dad standing at the door way.

" I told you to come on 10 mins ago cherish get downstairs and get your butt in that car " cherish dad says.

" sorry " cherish says as she grabs her suitcase and heads downstairs while tyler followed behind.

As they get outside to the door of the car cherish stops and gives tyler another big hug as he hugged back.

" I love you so much and imma rlly miss you " cherish says as she pulls away from the hug and gets in the car.

" I love you more cherish " tyler says as he walks to his car getting in.

As both parties started to drive away they blew a kiss at each other.

𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 .
_________________________________
𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌𝗅 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝖺 𝗀𝗈 🫥 .
𝗅𝗆𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒