School shopping!!!

It was a warm mid august morning when I woke up with a smile on my face. It was finally  the day we take the boys to go school shopping! I walk down stairs and fix a yummy filling breakfast. A few minutes later someone floo traveled into my living room. I walk in with my wand raised only to see that it was my best friend. I scream in excitement and run into her awaiting arms, she laughs as I take her down. The men in the house all run downstairs with their wands raised. Regulus looks over at us and makes a sigh of relief "Hello Maddie!" My blonde best friend pops up from the floor, holding her hand out for me, I take it and stand up beside her. "Hello Reggie!" She walks over and hugs him, another person floos in "mom, you left me!"

The small dark skinned girl walks in from the fire place, she instantly smiles when she sees me "Hi aunt Rory!" She runs into my arms and I wrap her in a hug "hi honey!" I hear foot steps come down the stairs, I look over to the boys, Teddy was just in sweatpants and Harry had on a shirt and pajama pants. Teddy meets my eyes with a smile and then realized who was beside me. Teddy turns and pushes Harry out of the way "move I can not see her like this!" I snort and shake my head as she giggles as she watches her crush go up the stairs. Harry rolls his eyes and walks over telling us all good morning with a smile, he then hugs Maddie and Aniyah then walked away.

"We'll what are you two up to today?" I ask them as the six of us sat on the couches. "Whatever y'all are up to, I guess, I was really wanting to take her to Diagon Alley for school supplies." I smile to my best friend "well we can go together then! We were just about to get dressed and go!" Maddie smiles to me "just like old times!" She says with a wink, I smirk "of course!" After a few minutes of talking with everyone, I got up and went to fix our food. The boys had finally come back down from their rooms, Teddy spots his crush, he walks over to her wearing a crimson red blush. "Hi niyah!" She blushes back and shyly says "Hi Teddy!" I smile and the two of them and set out the food for everyone. "Alright everyone! Breakfast!" Everyone then walked in and sat at the table, we all said Grace and ate our food.

Soon we were all dressed and ready to go, I was dressed in a green floral sundress, with a blue Jean jacket, and white tennis shoes. I have my hair in floaty waves and minimal makeup. I walk down stairs and hear a wolf whistle , I turn to my husband as he wears a smirk.  "You look beautiful darling" he gives me a kiss on my lips and takes my hand in his. "Alright! Everyone ready?" We all floo out of Potter Manor and into the lovely book store that Pandora owns "hello my lovely friends, how are you all today?" I smile, Reggie walks over to Pandora, giving his best friend a hug. "We are doing well love!" I say as I hug her "we are here for school books if you have any?" I hand her the list and show her what we need "I have some, but not all of them, you may need to go to Flourish and Blotts." I nod, she and Luna walk around the store looking for the books, we split up in groups to help. "So what do you have planned for your birthday Aurora? You know the thirty first isn't that far away." I smile and take a breath "maybe just staying home, I really don't know Dora. I mean, it would be nice to do something, but I know the next day we bring the boys to platform 9 3/4, so I'm not looking to do anything big." She smiles to me and looks behind me and winks. I turn and see my husband with a smile "hello love, have you two found all of Harry's books?" I nod and walk back to the counter as Reggie carried the books. She told us the price and we paid, telling them goodbye we exit the store with bags of books.

"Okay all you need now is a wand, quills, your other books, robes, and uh what Elise am I missing?" I look to the marauders "zonkos!" I sigh as the boys and Sirius run to the store across the street. Maddie and Aniyah laugh walking behind them hand in hand. "Come on moony, don't act like you don't wanna go, you were the master mind behind all the pranks." He smirks and walks towards the doors with us to the store. We walk inside, it was full of bright colors and joke products.

"Aunt Rory! Save me!" Draco comes running up to me with Harry behind him "oh come on Draco it isn't that bad." Showing the slime in his hands, Draco narrows his eyes "yes, but knowing you, you will get it in my hair." Harry smirks and chuckles "I promise I won't get anything in your hair!" Grabbing Draco's hand,  he says "come on!" Reggie and I chuckle at the boys, we both walk around store hand in hand. We bought a few joke items and then went to get the rest of the kids books, their quills, clothes, and whatever else they needed for school.